Charitable Giving & Public Utilities
by Stephen McDill
Published: March 4,2011
JACKSON- Northern District Commissioner Brandon Presley on the Miss. Public Service Commission’s ruling this week against public utilities using a “consumer tax” to finance corporate charitable giving.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district