Boggs named president of appraiser group
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
F. Barr Biggs Jr., MAI, has been installed as the 2011 president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Appraisal Institute. He has more than 25 years of experience as a commercial real estate appraiser.
Biggs is owner of Barr Biggs Appraisal in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boggs named president of appraiser group”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast