Boggs named president of appraiser group
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
F. Barr Biggs Jr., MAI, has been installed as the 2011 president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Appraisal Institute. He has more than 25 years of experience as a commercial real estate appraiser.
Biggs is owner of Barr Biggs Appraisal in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boggs named president of appraiser group”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain