Boggs named president of appraiser group
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
F. Barr Biggs Jr., MAI, has been installed as the 2011 president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Appraisal Institute. He has more than 25 years of experience as a commercial real estate appraiser.
Biggs is owner of Barr Biggs Appraisal in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boggs named president of appraiser group”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program