Boggs named president of appraiser group
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
F. Barr Biggs Jr., MAI, has been installed as the 2011 president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Appraisal Institute. He has more than 25 years of experience as a commercial real estate appraiser.
Biggs is owner of Barr Biggs Appraisal in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boggs named president of appraiser group”
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center