Boggs named president of appraiser group
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
F. Barr Biggs Jr., MAI, has been installed as the 2011 president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Appraisal Institute. He has more than 25 years of experience as a commercial real estate appraiser.
Biggs is owner of Barr Biggs Appraisal in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boggs named president of appraiser group”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics