Gulf Coast seafood safe to eat and readily available
by Lynn Lofton
Published: March 6,2011
Tags: Bayou Caddy Harbor, Biloxi Commercial Harbor, Crystal Seafood, Desporte’s Seafood, Joe Jewell, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, North Bay Seafood, Ocean Springs Inner Harbor, Pascagoula River Harbor, Pass Christian Harbor, Quality Seafood, Seymour’s & Sons Seafood
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur