Hudson promoted at Millsaps College
Dr. Rob Pearigen, president of Millsaps College, is pleased to announce the appointment of Terri Hudson as the new vice president for institutional planning and assessment at Millsaps College. In this position, Hudson will serve on the executive staff and cabinet of the College and oversee programs and initiatives related to strategic planning, campus master planning, institutional research, assessment and information technology.
Hudson has been on the accounting faculty of the Else School of Management at Millsaps for three years. Her past experience includes vice president of public finance of Stephens Inc., chief financial officer of the Mississippi Development Authority and senior vice president of finance and business development for SkyTel Communications. She holds bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county