Hudson promoted at Millsaps College
Dr. Rob Pearigen, president of Millsaps College, is pleased to announce the appointment of Terri Hudson as the new vice president for institutional planning and assessment at Millsaps College. In this position, Hudson will serve on the executive staff and cabinet of the College and oversee programs and initiatives related to strategic planning, campus master planning, institutional research, assessment and information technology.
Hudson has been on the accounting faculty of the Else School of Management at Millsaps for three years. Her past experience includes vice president of public finance of Stephens Inc., chief financial officer of the Mississippi Development Authority and senior vice president of finance and business development for SkyTel Communications. She holds bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015