Hudson promoted at Millsaps College
Dr. Rob Pearigen, president of Millsaps College, is pleased to announce the appointment of Terri Hudson as the new vice president for institutional planning and assessment at Millsaps College. In this position, Hudson will serve on the executive staff and cabinet of the College and oversee programs and initiatives related to strategic planning, campus master planning, institutional research, assessment and information technology.
Hudson has been on the accounting faculty of the Else School of Management at Millsaps for three years. Her past experience includes vice president of public finance of Stephens Inc., chief financial officer of the Mississippi Development Authority and senior vice president of finance and business development for SkyTel Communications. She holds bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist