Hudson promoted at Millsaps College
Dr. Rob Pearigen, president of Millsaps College, is pleased to announce the appointment of Terri Hudson as the new vice president for institutional planning and assessment at Millsaps College. In this position, Hudson will serve on the executive staff and cabinet of the College and oversee programs and initiatives related to strategic planning, campus master planning, institutional research, assessment and information technology.
Hudson has been on the accounting faculty of the Else School of Management at Millsaps for three years. Her past experience includes vice president of public finance of Stephens Inc., chief financial officer of the Mississippi Development Authority and senior vice president of finance and business development for SkyTel Communications. She holds bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.