Hudson promoted at Millsaps College
Dr. Rob Pearigen, president of Millsaps College, is pleased to announce the appointment of Terri Hudson as the new vice president for institutional planning and assessment at Millsaps College. In this position, Hudson will serve on the executive staff and cabinet of the College and oversee programs and initiatives related to strategic planning, campus master planning, institutional research, assessment and information technology.
Hudson has been on the accounting faculty of the Else School of Management at Millsaps for three years. Her past experience includes vice president of public finance of Stephens Inc., chief financial officer of the Mississippi Development Authority and senior vice president of finance and business development for SkyTel Communications. She holds bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery