Memorial names STARS of quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2010 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: Weezie Kennedy, surgery; Cynthia Drouilhet, internal medicine physicians; Olivia Rowe, 3C/D telemetry; Susie Mamaril, 2 A/B obstetrics; Donna May, Memorial Behavioral Health; Dr. Abha Mishra, neurology physicians; Linda Lyon, Memorial Behavioral Health; Geraldine Farria, 4C/5C medical; Sheryl Girard, 3B oncology; and, Anthony Sperance, cardiac observation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State