Memorial names STARS of quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2010 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: Weezie Kennedy, surgery; Cynthia Drouilhet, internal medicine physicians; Olivia Rowe, 3C/D telemetry; Susie Mamaril, 2 A/B obstetrics; Donna May, Memorial Behavioral Health; Dr. Abha Mishra, neurology physicians; Linda Lyon, Memorial Behavioral Health; Geraldine Farria, 4C/5C medical; Sheryl Girard, 3B oncology; and, Anthony Sperance, cardiac observation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow