Memorial names STARS of quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2010 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: Weezie Kennedy, surgery; Cynthia Drouilhet, internal medicine physicians; Olivia Rowe, 3C/D telemetry; Susie Mamaril, 2 A/B obstetrics; Donna May, Memorial Behavioral Health; Dr. Abha Mishra, neurology physicians; Linda Lyon, Memorial Behavioral Health; Geraldine Farria, 4C/5C medical; Sheryl Girard, 3B oncology; and, Anthony Sperance, cardiac observation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future