Memorial names STARS of quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2010 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: Weezie Kennedy, surgery; Cynthia Drouilhet, internal medicine physicians; Olivia Rowe, 3C/D telemetry; Susie Mamaril, 2 A/B obstetrics; Donna May, Memorial Behavioral Health; Dr. Abha Mishra, neurology physicians; Linda Lyon, Memorial Behavioral Health; Geraldine Farria, 4C/5C medical; Sheryl Girard, 3B oncology; and, Anthony Sperance, cardiac observation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau