Memorial names STARS of quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2010 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: Weezie Kennedy, surgery; Cynthia Drouilhet, internal medicine physicians; Olivia Rowe, 3C/D telemetry; Susie Mamaril, 2 A/B obstetrics; Donna May, Memorial Behavioral Health; Dr. Abha Mishra, neurology physicians; Linda Lyon, Memorial Behavioral Health; Geraldine Farria, 4C/5C medical; Sheryl Girard, 3B oncology; and, Anthony Sperance, cardiac observation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015