MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recognized all of its 2010 employees of the month last week, but three of them walked away with top honors after being named the 2010 employees of the year. One employee from each of the hospital’s service areas was named Employee of the Year.
Clara Burrell of Pearl was named the Direct Care Services Employee of the Year, Essie Frazier of Jackson received the Support Services Employee of the Year and Wonda McKie of Jackson is the Licensed Clinical Services Employee of the Year for 2010.
The honorees were recognized at a reception Feb. 11. Amy Whitten of The Whitten Group was the keynote speaker for the event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports