MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recognized all of its 2010 employees of the month last week, but three of them walked away with top honors after being named the 2010 employees of the year. One employee from each of the hospital’s service areas was named Employee of the Year.
Clara Burrell of Pearl was named the Direct Care Services Employee of the Year, Essie Frazier of Jackson received the Support Services Employee of the Year and Wonda McKie of Jackson is the Licensed Clinical Services Employee of the Year for 2010.
The honorees were recognized at a reception Feb. 11. Amy Whitten of The Whitten Group was the keynote speaker for the event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development