MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recognized all of its 2010 employees of the month last week, but three of them walked away with top honors after being named the 2010 employees of the year. One employee from each of the hospital’s service areas was named Employee of the Year.
Clara Burrell of Pearl was named the Direct Care Services Employee of the Year, Essie Frazier of Jackson received the Support Services Employee of the Year and Wonda McKie of Jackson is the Licensed Clinical Services Employee of the Year for 2010.
The honorees were recognized at a reception Feb. 11. Amy Whitten of The Whitten Group was the keynote speaker for the event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments