MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recognized all of its 2010 employees of the month last week, but three of them walked away with top honors after being named the 2010 employees of the year. One employee from each of the hospital’s service areas was named Employee of the Year.
Clara Burrell of Pearl was named the Direct Care Services Employee of the Year, Essie Frazier of Jackson received the Support Services Employee of the Year and Wonda McKie of Jackson is the Licensed Clinical Services Employee of the Year for 2010.
The honorees were recognized at a reception Feb. 11. Amy Whitten of The Whitten Group was the keynote speaker for the event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey