Sudduth replacing Renfroe at Chevron
Alan Sudduth has been named Chevron public and government affairs manager for Mississippi. Sudduth will join Chevron March 7 and succeed Steve Renfroe, who is retiring.
As county administrator for the Jackson County Bard of Supervisors, Sudduth currently manages 16 departments, including the Public Information Office. He previously served as special counsel to the Jackson County board attorney and formerly practiced law with Brown, Watt & Buchanan in Pascagoula.
He is president of the Pascagoula Rotary Club, member of the United Way for Jackson and George Counties board of directors and has been named one of “South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40″ by the Journal of South Mississippi Business.
Sudduth holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University, juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi and anticipates earning an MBA from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release