Sudduth replacing Renfroe at Chevron
Alan Sudduth has been named Chevron public and government affairs manager for Mississippi. Sudduth will join Chevron March 7 and succeed Steve Renfroe, who is retiring.
As county administrator for the Jackson County Bard of Supervisors, Sudduth currently manages 16 departments, including the Public Information Office. He previously served as special counsel to the Jackson County board attorney and formerly practiced law with Brown, Watt & Buchanan in Pascagoula.
He is president of the Pascagoula Rotary Club, member of the United Way for Jackson and George Counties board of directors and has been named one of “South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40″ by the Journal of South Mississippi Business.
Sudduth holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University, juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi and anticipates earning an MBA from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson