Sudduth replacing Renfroe at Chevron
Alan Sudduth has been named Chevron public and government affairs manager for Mississippi. Sudduth will join Chevron March 7 and succeed Steve Renfroe, who is retiring.
As county administrator for the Jackson County Bard of Supervisors, Sudduth currently manages 16 departments, including the Public Information Office. He previously served as special counsel to the Jackson County board attorney and formerly practiced law with Brown, Watt & Buchanan in Pascagoula.
He is president of the Pascagoula Rotary Club, member of the United Way for Jackson and George Counties board of directors and has been named one of “South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40″ by the Journal of South Mississippi Business.
Sudduth holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University, juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi and anticipates earning an MBA from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015