Sudduth replacing Renfroe at Chevron
Alan Sudduth has been named Chevron public and government affairs manager for Mississippi. Sudduth will join Chevron March 7 and succeed Steve Renfroe, who is retiring.
As county administrator for the Jackson County Bard of Supervisors, Sudduth currently manages 16 departments, including the Public Information Office. He previously served as special counsel to the Jackson County board attorney and formerly practiced law with Brown, Watt & Buchanan in Pascagoula.
He is president of the Pascagoula Rotary Club, member of the United Way for Jackson and George Counties board of directors and has been named one of “South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40″ by the Journal of South Mississippi Business.
Sudduth holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University, juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi and anticipates earning an MBA from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years