Sudduth replacing Renfroe at Chevron
Alan Sudduth has been named Chevron public and government affairs manager for Mississippi. Sudduth will join Chevron March 7 and succeed Steve Renfroe, who is retiring.
As county administrator for the Jackson County Bard of Supervisors, Sudduth currently manages 16 departments, including the Public Information Office. He previously served as special counsel to the Jackson County board attorney and formerly practiced law with Brown, Watt & Buchanan in Pascagoula.
He is president of the Pascagoula Rotary Club, member of the United Way for Jackson and George Counties board of directors and has been named one of “South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40″ by the Journal of South Mississippi Business.
Sudduth holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University, juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi and anticipates earning an MBA from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices