Thompson named to advisory board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
J. Carter Thompson of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named to the 2011 Product Liability Law360 editorial advisory board. Through this board, leading product liability professionals provide feedback and guidance to Law360, a national newswire for business lawyers.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Thompson is the leader of Baker Donelson’s Product Liability and Mass Tort Group as well as the co-chair of the Drug, Device and Life Sciences Industry Group. He concentrates his practice in the national, regional and local defense of products liability, as well as drug and medical device, commercial and professional liability cases.
Thompson has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of product liability and mass tort litigation and personal injury litigation; by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers as a leading commercial litigation lawyer in Mississippi; and, by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the practice area of personal injury defense: products. In 2007 he was named to the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers” in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Thompson named to advisory board”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again