Thompson named to advisory board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
J. Carter Thompson of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named to the 2011 Product Liability Law360 editorial advisory board. Through this board, leading product liability professionals provide feedback and guidance to Law360, a national newswire for business lawyers.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Thompson is the leader of Baker Donelson’s Product Liability and Mass Tort Group as well as the co-chair of the Drug, Device and Life Sciences Industry Group. He concentrates his practice in the national, regional and local defense of products liability, as well as drug and medical device, commercial and professional liability cases.
Thompson has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of product liability and mass tort litigation and personal injury litigation; by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers as a leading commercial litigation lawyer in Mississippi; and, by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the practice area of personal injury defense: products. In 2007 he was named to the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers” in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Thompson named to advisory board”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur