Thompson named to advisory board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2011
J. Carter Thompson of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named to the 2011 Product Liability Law360 editorial advisory board. Through this board, leading product liability professionals provide feedback and guidance to Law360, a national newswire for business lawyers.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Thompson is the leader of Baker Donelson’s Product Liability and Mass Tort Group as well as the co-chair of the Drug, Device and Life Sciences Industry Group. He concentrates his practice in the national, regional and local defense of products liability, as well as drug and medical device, commercial and professional liability cases.
Thompson has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of product liability and mass tort litigation and personal injury litigation; by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers as a leading commercial litigation lawyer in Mississippi; and, by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the practice area of personal injury defense: products. In 2007 he was named to the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers” in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Thompson named to advisory board”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87