St. Dominic buys Madison Medical Imaging
by Wally Northway
Published: March 7,2011
Madison Medical Imaging is now operating as part of St. Dominic’s imaging services and will be called St. Dominic’s Madison Medical Imaging.
“The acquisition was made possible by working with Lakeland Radiologists, who are physician partners with St. Dominic Hospital. Both St. Dominic’s and Lakeland Radiologists felt the outpatient imaging center would be best positioned for the future as part of the hospital with the many changes occurring in healthcare today,” said Lester Diamond, executive vice president of operations at Jackson-based St. Dominic Hospital.
St. Dominic’s will continue its relationship with Lakeland Radiologists in both the hospital and outpatient imaging settings. Lakeland Radiologists will continue to provide interpretation of images at St. Dominic Hospital’s radiology department and Dominican Plaza as well as St. Dominic’s Madison Medical Imaging.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line