St. Dominic buys Madison Medical Imaging
Published: March 7,2011
Madison Medical Imaging is now operating as part of St. Dominic’s imaging services and will be called St. Dominic’s Madison Medical Imaging.
“The acquisition was made possible by working with Lakeland Radiologists, who are physician partners with St. Dominic Hospital. Both St. Dominic’s and Lakeland Radiologists felt the outpatient imaging center would be best positioned for the future as part of the hospital with the many changes occurring in healthcare today,” said Lester Diamond, executive vice president of operations at Jackson-based St. Dominic Hospital.
St. Dominic’s will continue its relationship with Lakeland Radiologists in both the hospital and outpatient imaging settings. Lakeland Radiologists will continue to provide interpretation of images at St. Dominic Hospital’s radiology department and Dominican Plaza as well as St. Dominic’s Madison Medical Imaging.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter