St. Dominic buys Madison Medical Imaging
Published: March 7,2011
Madison Medical Imaging is now operating as part of St. Dominic’s imaging services and will be called St. Dominic’s Madison Medical Imaging.
“The acquisition was made possible by working with Lakeland Radiologists, who are physician partners with St. Dominic Hospital. Both St. Dominic’s and Lakeland Radiologists felt the outpatient imaging center would be best positioned for the future as part of the hospital with the many changes occurring in healthcare today,” said Lester Diamond, executive vice president of operations at Jackson-based St. Dominic Hospital.
St. Dominic’s will continue its relationship with Lakeland Radiologists in both the hospital and outpatient imaging settings. Lakeland Radiologists will continue to provide interpretation of images at St. Dominic Hospital’s radiology department and Dominican Plaza as well as St. Dominic’s Madison Medical Imaging.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast