St. Dominic buys Madison Medical Imaging
Published: March 7,2011
Madison Medical Imaging is now operating as part of St. Dominic’s imaging services and will be called St. Dominic’s Madison Medical Imaging.
“The acquisition was made possible by working with Lakeland Radiologists, who are physician partners with St. Dominic Hospital. Both St. Dominic’s and Lakeland Radiologists felt the outpatient imaging center would be best positioned for the future as part of the hospital with the many changes occurring in healthcare today,” said Lester Diamond, executive vice president of operations at Jackson-based St. Dominic Hospital.
St. Dominic’s will continue its relationship with Lakeland Radiologists in both the hospital and outpatient imaging settings. Lakeland Radiologists will continue to provide interpretation of images at St. Dominic Hospital’s radiology department and Dominican Plaza as well as St. Dominic’s Madison Medical Imaging.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill