Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked as the top bond counsel firm in Mississippi by The Bond Buyer, a national news outlet serving the municipal bond industry.
In its annual “Southeast Year-End Review,” The Bond Buyer compiled rankings based on the total transaction amount for bond issues maturing in 2010.
Baker Donelson participated as bond counsel in Mississippi transactions of nearly $1.4 billion. In 2010, the firm was involved in over $2 billion in public finance transactions in Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point