Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked as the top bond counsel firm in Mississippi by The Bond Buyer, a national news outlet serving the municipal bond industry.
In its annual “Southeast Year-End Review,” The Bond Buyer compiled rankings based on the total transaction amount for bond issues maturing in 2010.
Baker Donelson participated as bond counsel in Mississippi transactions of nearly $1.4 billion. In 2010, the firm was involved in over $2 billion in public finance transactions in Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds