Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked as the top bond counsel firm in Mississippi by The Bond Buyer, a national news outlet serving the municipal bond industry.
In its annual “Southeast Year-End Review,” The Bond Buyer compiled rankings based on the total transaction amount for bond issues maturing in 2010.
Baker Donelson participated as bond counsel in Mississippi transactions of nearly $1.4 billion. In 2010, the firm was involved in over $2 billion in public finance transactions in Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work”
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center