Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked as the top bond counsel firm in Mississippi by The Bond Buyer, a national news outlet serving the municipal bond industry.
In its annual “Southeast Year-End Review,” The Bond Buyer compiled rankings based on the total transaction amount for bond issues maturing in 2010.
Baker Donelson participated as bond counsel in Mississippi transactions of nearly $1.4 billion. In 2010, the firm was involved in over $2 billion in public finance transactions in Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image