Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked as the top bond counsel firm in Mississippi by The Bond Buyer, a national news outlet serving the municipal bond industry.
In its annual “Southeast Year-End Review,” The Bond Buyer compiled rankings based on the total transaction amount for bond issues maturing in 2010.
Baker Donelson participated as bond counsel in Mississippi transactions of nearly $1.4 billion. In 2010, the firm was involved in over $2 billion in public finance transactions in Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Baker Donelson ranked tops in bond work”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location