D’Iberville officials mulling new restaurant tax
Published: March 8,2011
WLOX-TV in Biloxi reports it’s been more than two years since D’Iberville formed its own police force and officers have moved from a trailer to working out of the old city library.
Now, D’Iberville officials say it’s time for another upgrade into a brand new public safety center.
Before the city can levy the tax, it must get the Legislature and 60 percent of D’Iberville voters to go along.
D’Iberville Councilman Steve Furney says the sportsplex would include softball and soccer fields.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “D’Iberville officials mulling new restaurant tax”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image