MGCCC to break ground on new center
Published: March 8,2011
The $10.1-million facility, to be constructed by 2012, will house Hospitality and Tourism Management, Culinary Arts and Related Foods, and Business and Marketing Management along with other related programs and workforce training.
In addition to programs in the 50,000-square-foot facility, there will be conference space for 400 people and a dining facility for 145 people to be served by students in the Hospitality and Tourism or Culinary programs. The facility will have four kitchens including a demonstration kitchen with tiered seating, a production kitchen with a large dining room, a basic teaching kitchen and a pastry/baking kitchen. There will also be a hotel room and front desk, which will be used for student practicums. Four computer labs, six classrooms, student lockers and changing areas, and work and office space will also be included.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game