Intechra facility earns R2/RIOS certification
JACKSON — Intechra, an IT asset disposition services, has achieved the R2/RIOS certification at its Hartford, Conn., processing facility.
This certification program combines the Responsible Recycling (R2) practices, facilitated by the Environmental Protection Agency and key stakeholders, with the Recycling Industry Operating Standard (RIOS) certification, developed by the Institute for Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI). Companies achieving this certification are designated as Certified Electronics Recyclers.
“We are pleased to have completed the certification process for the Hartford facility. Coming on the heels of our R2/RIOS certification in both the Columbus, Ohio, and Dallas, Texas, facilities, the certification of Intechra’s Hartford facility further reinforces our commitment to environmental stewardship, risk mitigation and our clients’ security,” said Michael Profit, president of Intechra.
“We are currently in the process of certifying our Reno, Nev., facility.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility