Intechra facility earns R2/RIOS certification
JACKSON — Intechra, an IT asset disposition services, has achieved the R2/RIOS certification at its Hartford, Conn., processing facility.
This certification program combines the Responsible Recycling (R2) practices, facilitated by the Environmental Protection Agency and key stakeholders, with the Recycling Industry Operating Standard (RIOS) certification, developed by the Institute for Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI). Companies achieving this certification are designated as Certified Electronics Recyclers.
“We are pleased to have completed the certification process for the Hartford facility. Coming on the heels of our R2/RIOS certification in both the Columbus, Ohio, and Dallas, Texas, facilities, the certification of Intechra’s Hartford facility further reinforces our commitment to environmental stewardship, risk mitigation and our clients’ security,” said Michael Profit, president of Intechra.
“We are currently in the process of certifying our Reno, Nev., facility.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life