Intechra facility earns R2/RIOS certification
JACKSON — Intechra, an IT asset disposition services, has achieved the R2/RIOS certification at its Hartford, Conn., processing facility.
This certification program combines the Responsible Recycling (R2) practices, facilitated by the Environmental Protection Agency and key stakeholders, with the Recycling Industry Operating Standard (RIOS) certification, developed by the Institute for Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI). Companies achieving this certification are designated as Certified Electronics Recyclers.
“We are pleased to have completed the certification process for the Hartford facility. Coming on the heels of our R2/RIOS certification in both the Columbus, Ohio, and Dallas, Texas, facilities, the certification of Intechra’s Hartford facility further reinforces our commitment to environmental stewardship, risk mitigation and our clients’ security,” said Michael Profit, president of Intechra.
“We are currently in the process of certifying our Reno, Nev., facility.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force