Intechra facility earns R2/RIOS certification
JACKSON — Intechra, an IT asset disposition services, has achieved the R2/RIOS certification at its Hartford, Conn., processing facility.
This certification program combines the Responsible Recycling (R2) practices, facilitated by the Environmental Protection Agency and key stakeholders, with the Recycling Industry Operating Standard (RIOS) certification, developed by the Institute for Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI). Companies achieving this certification are designated as Certified Electronics Recyclers.
“We are pleased to have completed the certification process for the Hartford facility. Coming on the heels of our R2/RIOS certification in both the Columbus, Ohio, and Dallas, Texas, facilities, the certification of Intechra’s Hartford facility further reinforces our commitment to environmental stewardship, risk mitigation and our clients’ security,” said Michael Profit, president of Intechra.
“We are currently in the process of certifying our Reno, Nev., facility.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal