Brown named museum leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
The B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center has a new executive director. Dion Brown has been hired after a seven-month search. Connie Gibbons had been executive director of the museum.
The 46-year-old Brown is an Illinois native who comes to the Delta museum from Wichita, Kan., where he’s been COO at Exploration Place, a hands-on science and children’s museum.
Brown says he’s looking forward to learning more about the region’s history and working with the community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports