Dems pick Brock for leadership
The Mississippi Democratic Party has retained Travis Brock as its interim executive director.
Brock, a Kentucky native, is a veteran of state and national campaigns throughout the country. Most recently, he served four years as executive director of the Nevada State Democratic Party. He has also served as national field director of Tom Vilsack for President, political director and coordinated campaign director at the Iowa Democratic Party, regional political director at the Democratic National Committee and on the presidential campaigns of Al Gore and John Kerry. He worked on both of Vilsack’s successful gubernatorial campaigns in Iowa and as a political organizer for public employees in Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital