Dems pick Brock for leadership
The Mississippi Democratic Party has retained Travis Brock as its interim executive director.
Brock, a Kentucky native, is a veteran of state and national campaigns throughout the country. Most recently, he served four years as executive director of the Nevada State Democratic Party. He has also served as national field director of Tom Vilsack for President, political director and coordinated campaign director at the Iowa Democratic Party, regional political director at the Democratic National Committee and on the presidential campaigns of Al Gore and John Kerry. He worked on both of Vilsack’s successful gubernatorial campaigns in Iowa and as a political organizer for public employees in Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project