Dems pick Brock for leadership
The Mississippi Democratic Party has retained Travis Brock as its interim executive director.
Brock, a Kentucky native, is a veteran of state and national campaigns throughout the country. Most recently, he served four years as executive director of the Nevada State Democratic Party. He has also served as national field director of Tom Vilsack for President, political director and coordinated campaign director at the Iowa Democratic Party, regional political director at the Democratic National Committee and on the presidential campaigns of Al Gore and John Kerry. He worked on both of Vilsack’s successful gubernatorial campaigns in Iowa and as a political organizer for public employees in Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'