Dems pick Brock for leadership
The Mississippi Democratic Party has retained Travis Brock as its interim executive director.
Brock, a Kentucky native, is a veteran of state and national campaigns throughout the country. Most recently, he served four years as executive director of the Nevada State Democratic Party. He has also served as national field director of Tom Vilsack for President, political director and coordinated campaign director at the Iowa Democratic Party, regional political director at the Democratic National Committee and on the presidential campaigns of Al Gore and John Kerry. He worked on both of Vilsack’s successful gubernatorial campaigns in Iowa and as a political organizer for public employees in Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case