Dems pick Brock for leadership
The Mississippi Democratic Party has retained Travis Brock as its interim executive director.
Brock, a Kentucky native, is a veteran of state and national campaigns throughout the country. Most recently, he served four years as executive director of the Nevada State Democratic Party. He has also served as national field director of Tom Vilsack for President, political director and coordinated campaign director at the Iowa Democratic Party, regional political director at the Democratic National Committee and on the presidential campaigns of Al Gore and John Kerry. He worked on both of Vilsack’s successful gubernatorial campaigns in Iowa and as a political organizer for public employees in Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years