Father and son invited to seminar
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Duane Raanes, vice president-investments, a financial advisor and founder of Raanes Capital Advisors of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, along with his son, Brady Raanes, a financial advisor in the same office, were recently chosen to complete an important invitation only investment training seminar at the Wells Fargo Advisors St. Louis headquarters.
Duane Raanes has been a financial advisor for 25 years. Brady Raanes has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Southern Mississippi and also holds the Certified financial planner practitioner designation from the College for Financial Planning, as well as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation from the CFA institute.
The Raanes Capital Advisors’ Hattiesburg office opened in 2009, but together with their combined experience the team has been satisfying clients for over 25 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste