Father and son invited to seminar
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Duane Raanes, vice president-investments, a financial advisor and founder of Raanes Capital Advisors of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, along with his son, Brady Raanes, a financial advisor in the same office, were recently chosen to complete an important invitation only investment training seminar at the Wells Fargo Advisors St. Louis headquarters.
Duane Raanes has been a financial advisor for 25 years. Brady Raanes has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Southern Mississippi and also holds the Certified financial planner practitioner designation from the College for Financial Planning, as well as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation from the CFA institute.
The Raanes Capital Advisors’ Hattiesburg office opened in 2009, but together with their combined experience the team has been satisfying clients for over 25 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county