Father and son invited to seminar
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Duane Raanes, vice president-investments, a financial advisor and founder of Raanes Capital Advisors of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, along with his son, Brady Raanes, a financial advisor in the same office, were recently chosen to complete an important invitation only investment training seminar at the Wells Fargo Advisors St. Louis headquarters.
Duane Raanes has been a financial advisor for 25 years. Brady Raanes has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Southern Mississippi and also holds the Certified financial planner practitioner designation from the College for Financial Planning, as well as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation from the CFA institute.
The Raanes Capital Advisors’ Hattiesburg office opened in 2009, but together with their combined experience the team has been satisfying clients for over 25 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey