Father and son invited to seminar
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Duane Raanes, vice president-investments, a financial advisor and founder of Raanes Capital Advisors of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, along with his son, Brady Raanes, a financial advisor in the same office, were recently chosen to complete an important invitation only investment training seminar at the Wells Fargo Advisors St. Louis headquarters.
Duane Raanes has been a financial advisor for 25 years. Brady Raanes has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Southern Mississippi and also holds the Certified financial planner practitioner designation from the College for Financial Planning, as well as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation from the CFA institute.
The Raanes Capital Advisors’ Hattiesburg office opened in 2009, but together with their combined experience the team has been satisfying clients for over 25 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life