Father and son invited to seminar
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Duane Raanes, vice president-investments, a financial advisor and founder of Raanes Capital Advisors of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, along with his son, Brady Raanes, a financial advisor in the same office, were recently chosen to complete an important invitation only investment training seminar at the Wells Fargo Advisors St. Louis headquarters.
Duane Raanes has been a financial advisor for 25 years. Brady Raanes has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Southern Mississippi and also holds the Certified financial planner practitioner designation from the College for Financial Planning, as well as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation from the CFA institute.
The Raanes Capital Advisors’ Hattiesburg office opened in 2009, but together with their combined experience the team has been satisfying clients for over 25 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth