Marmouget to lead BKD group
Eddie Marmouget has been chosen to lead BKD National Health Care Group as the new national industry partner (NIP). Effectively immediately, he takes the reins of BKD’s largest industry group, with more than 200 professionals serving 3,000-plus healthcare clients.
Marmouget is a 20-year BKD veteran, having joined the firm after graduating from Missouri State University. He was elected partner in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues