Marmouget to lead BKD group
Eddie Marmouget has been chosen to lead BKD National Health Care Group as the new national industry partner (NIP). Effectively immediately, he takes the reins of BKD’s largest industry group, with more than 200 professionals serving 3,000-plus healthcare clients.
Marmouget is a 20-year BKD veteran, having joined the firm after graduating from Missouri State University. He was elected partner in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge