Marmouget to lead BKD group
Eddie Marmouget has been chosen to lead BKD National Health Care Group as the new national industry partner (NIP). Effectively immediately, he takes the reins of BKD’s largest industry group, with more than 200 professionals serving 3,000-plus healthcare clients.
Marmouget is a 20-year BKD veteran, having joined the firm after graduating from Missouri State University. He was elected partner in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending