Marmouget to lead BKD group
Eddie Marmouget has been chosen to lead BKD National Health Care Group as the new national industry partner (NIP). Effectively immediately, he takes the reins of BKD’s largest industry group, with more than 200 professionals serving 3,000-plus healthcare clients.
Marmouget is a 20-year BKD veteran, having joined the firm after graduating from Missouri State University. He was elected partner in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager