Marmouget to lead BKD group
Eddie Marmouget has been chosen to lead BKD National Health Care Group as the new national industry partner (NIP). Effectively immediately, he takes the reins of BKD’s largest industry group, with more than 200 professionals serving 3,000-plus healthcare clients.
Marmouget is a 20-year BKD veteran, having joined the firm after graduating from Missouri State University. He was elected partner in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip