Wells Marble adds members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that Stuart Robinson Jr. and Richard T. Conrad III have joined the firm as members.
Lana E. Gillon and Michelle Barlow Mims have become members of the firm.
Leo J. Carmody, has joined our firm as a member, and George S. Haymans IV has joined the firm as an associate. Both will be located in our Oxford office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital