Wells Marble adds members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that Stuart Robinson Jr. and Richard T. Conrad III have joined the firm as members.
Lana E. Gillon and Michelle Barlow Mims have become members of the firm.
Leo J. Carmody, has joined our firm as a member, and George S. Haymans IV has joined the firm as an associate. Both will be located in our Oxford office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015