Wells Marble adds members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that Stuart Robinson Jr. and Richard T. Conrad III have joined the firm as members.
Lana E. Gillon and Michelle Barlow Mims have become members of the firm.
Leo J. Carmody, has joined our firm as a member, and George S. Haymans IV has joined the firm as an associate. Both will be located in our Oxford office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November