Wells Marble adds members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that Stuart Robinson Jr. and Richard T. Conrad III have joined the firm as members.
Lana E. Gillon and Michelle Barlow Mims have become members of the firm.
Leo J. Carmody, has joined our firm as a member, and George S. Haymans IV has joined the firm as an associate. Both will be located in our Oxford office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics