Wells Marble adds members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2011
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that Stuart Robinson Jr. and Richard T. Conrad III have joined the firm as members.
Lana E. Gillon and Michelle Barlow Mims have become members of the firm.
Leo J. Carmody, has joined our firm as a member, and George S. Haymans IV has joined the firm as an associate. Both will be located in our Oxford office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money