Hinds County “Defiant… Unresponsive”
Published: March 14,2011
JACKSON- Mississippi Center for Public Policy president Forest Thigpen explains his new project SeeTheSpending.org, a website that tracks hundreds of budgets in state and county government. He says that while most of Mississippi’s 82 counties have responded to public records requests, he’s still waiting to hear from Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant