Hinds County “Defiant… Unresponsive”
Published: March 14,2011
JACKSON- Mississippi Center for Public Policy president Forest Thigpen explains his new project SeeTheSpending.org, a website that tracks hundreds of budgets in state and county government. He says that while most of Mississippi’s 82 counties have responded to public records requests, he’s still waiting to hear from Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building