USM, Chevron release state tide tables
by For the MBJ
Published: March 14,2011
OCEAN SPRINGS and PASCAGOULA — The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL) and the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery have joined together to provide tables of Mississippi’s 2011 high and low tides.
The tables provide information on tides for Pascagoula, Biloxi and Bay St. Louis as well as times for sun and moon rising and setting and the stages of the moon. The three geographic areas are in one 36-page booklet. Tide information for the Pearl River at Pearlington, Horn Island, Cat Island and other areas along the Mississippi Gulf Coast is on-line at www.usm.edu/gcrl/MStide.
Single copies are available free at GCRL in Ocean Springs, in the sporting goods departments of all coast Wal-Marts and at a variety of other Coast businesses. To request a copy via mail, call (228) 872-4200 or email email@example.com.
Source: University of Southern Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19