USM, Chevron release state tide tables
by For the MBJ
Published: March 14,2011
OCEAN SPRINGS and PASCAGOULA — The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL) and the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery have joined together to provide tables of Mississippi’s 2011 high and low tides.
The tables provide information on tides for Pascagoula, Biloxi and Bay St. Louis as well as times for sun and moon rising and setting and the stages of the moon. The three geographic areas are in one 36-page booklet. Tide information for the Pearl River at Pearlington, Horn Island, Cat Island and other areas along the Mississippi Gulf Coast is on-line at www.usm.edu/gcrl/MStide.
Single copies are available free at GCRL in Ocean Springs, in the sporting goods departments of all coast Wal-Marts and at a variety of other Coast businesses. To request a copy via mail, call (228) 872-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: University of Southern Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom