USM, Chevron release state tide tables
by For the MBJ
Published: March 14,2011
OCEAN SPRINGS and PASCAGOULA — The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL) and the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery have joined together to provide tables of Mississippi’s 2011 high and low tides.
The tables provide information on tides for Pascagoula, Biloxi and Bay St. Louis as well as times for sun and moon rising and setting and the stages of the moon. The three geographic areas are in one 36-page booklet. Tide information for the Pearl River at Pearlington, Horn Island, Cat Island and other areas along the Mississippi Gulf Coast is on-line at www.usm.edu/gcrl/MStide.
Single copies are available free at GCRL in Ocean Springs, in the sporting goods departments of all coast Wal-Marts and at a variety of other Coast businesses. To request a copy via mail, call (228) 872-4200 or email email@example.com.
Source: University of Southern Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue