USM, Chevron release state tide tables
by For the MBJ
Published: March 14,2011
OCEAN SPRINGS and PASCAGOULA — The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL) and the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery have joined together to provide tables of Mississippi’s 2011 high and low tides.
The tables provide information on tides for Pascagoula, Biloxi and Bay St. Louis as well as times for sun and moon rising and setting and the stages of the moon. The three geographic areas are in one 36-page booklet. Tide information for the Pearl River at Pearlington, Horn Island, Cat Island and other areas along the Mississippi Gulf Coast is on-line at www.usm.edu/gcrl/MStide.
Single copies are available free at GCRL in Ocean Springs, in the sporting goods departments of all coast Wal-Marts and at a variety of other Coast businesses. To request a copy via mail, call (228) 872-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: University of Southern Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate