USM, Chevron release state tide tables
by For the MBJ
Published: March 14,2011
OCEAN SPRINGS and PASCAGOULA — The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL) and the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery have joined together to provide tables of Mississippi’s 2011 high and low tides.
The tables provide information on tides for Pascagoula, Biloxi and Bay St. Louis as well as times for sun and moon rising and setting and the stages of the moon. The three geographic areas are in one 36-page booklet. Tide information for the Pearl River at Pearlington, Horn Island, Cat Island and other areas along the Mississippi Gulf Coast is on-line at www.usm.edu/gcrl/MStide.
Single copies are available free at GCRL in Ocean Springs, in the sporting goods departments of all coast Wal-Marts and at a variety of other Coast businesses. To request a copy via mail, call (228) 872-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: University of Southern Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss