Denbury to buy CO2 from Kemper County plant
KEMPER COUNTY — A wholly-owned subsidiary of Dallas, Texas-based Denbury Resources Inc. has entered into a contract to purchase 70 percent of the carbon dioxide (CO2) captured from Mississippi Power Company’s Kemper County Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle project.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed
Mississippi Power will capture, clean, compress and deliver an estimated 115 million cubic feet per day of CO2 to Denbury’s Heidelberg Field. First deliveries are expected in 2014.
Source: Denbury Resources Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast