Denbury to buy CO2 from Kemper County plant
KEMPER COUNTY — A wholly-owned subsidiary of Dallas, Texas-based Denbury Resources Inc. has entered into a contract to purchase 70 percent of the carbon dioxide (CO2) captured from Mississippi Power Company’s Kemper County Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle project.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed
Mississippi Power will capture, clean, compress and deliver an estimated 115 million cubic feet per day of CO2 to Denbury’s Heidelberg Field. First deliveries are expected in 2014.
Source: Denbury Resources Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation