Denbury to buy CO2 from Kemper County plant
KEMPER COUNTY — A wholly-owned subsidiary of Dallas, Texas-based Denbury Resources Inc. has entered into a contract to purchase 70 percent of the carbon dioxide (CO2) captured from Mississippi Power Company’s Kemper County Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle project.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed
Mississippi Power will capture, clean, compress and deliver an estimated 115 million cubic feet per day of CO2 to Denbury’s Heidelberg Field. First deliveries are expected in 2014.
Source: Denbury Resources Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones