Supervisors approve hospital’s acquisition of clinic
Published: March 17,2011
ITTA BENA — Leflore County supervisors have approved the purchase of a building in Itta Bena by Greenwood Leflore Hospital.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports that hospital administrator Jim Jackson told officials that the building is already leased for a clinic at $1,190 a month.
Jackson says the hospital could buy the 3,900-square-foot building for $80,000.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital is co-owned by the city and county.
Jackson says the Itta Bena clinic averages 500 to 600 patient visits per month.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports