Supervisors approve hospital’s acquisition of clinic
Published: March 17,2011
ITTA BENA — Leflore County supervisors have approved the purchase of a building in Itta Bena by Greenwood Leflore Hospital.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports that hospital administrator Jim Jackson told officials that the building is already leased for a clinic at $1,190 a month.
Jackson says the hospital could buy the 3,900-square-foot building for $80,000.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital is co-owned by the city and county.
Jackson says the Itta Bena clinic averages 500 to 600 patient visits per month.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters