Supervisors approve hospital’s acquisition of clinic
by Associated Press
Published: March 17,2011
ITTA BENA — Leflore County supervisors have approved the purchase of a building in Itta Bena by Greenwood Leflore Hospital.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports that hospital administrator Jim Jackson told officials that the building is already leased for a clinic at $1,190 a month.
Jackson says the hospital could buy the 3,900-square-foot building for $80,000.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital is co-owned by the city and county.
Jackson says the Itta Bena clinic averages 500 to 600 patient visits per month.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!