Supervisors approve hospital’s acquisition of clinic
Published: March 17,2011
ITTA BENA — Leflore County supervisors have approved the purchase of a building in Itta Bena by Greenwood Leflore Hospital.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports that hospital administrator Jim Jackson told officials that the building is already leased for a clinic at $1,190 a month.
Jackson says the hospital could buy the 3,900-square-foot building for $80,000.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital is co-owned by the city and county.
Jackson says the Itta Bena clinic averages 500 to 600 patient visits per month.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill