Supervisors approve hospital’s acquisition of clinic
Published: March 17,2011
ITTA BENA — Leflore County supervisors have approved the purchase of a building in Itta Bena by Greenwood Leflore Hospital.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports that hospital administrator Jim Jackson told officials that the building is already leased for a clinic at $1,190 a month.
Jackson says the hospital could buy the 3,900-square-foot building for $80,000.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital is co-owned by the city and county.
Jackson says the Itta Bena clinic averages 500 to 600 patient visits per month.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river