Dancing Rabbit signs Daly to promotional agreement
CHOCTAW — Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, owned and operated by the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, has entered into a new marketing partnership with PGA Tour veteran and two-time major winner John Daly.
In addition to making Dancing Rabbit Golf Club’s Azaleas and Oaks courses his home tracts, Daly will appear in broadcast, print and digital advertising on behalf of Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, which will break in early spring in key markets across the Southeast.
It is a reunion for Daly who previously represented Dancing Rabbit in 2000. In addition to participating in selected events and appearances at Dancing Rabbit, Daly will display the Dancing Rabbit logo on his signature Loudmouth golf apparel and newly unveiled LCD flat screen television that has been integrated into his golf bag, a first for professional golf.
“Dancing Rabbit is an incredible golfing destination from tee-to-green. I’ve loved playing there over the years and I’m excited to call these courses my golfing home once again,” Daly said.
Source: Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study