Dancing Rabbit signs Daly to promotional agreement
CHOCTAW — Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, owned and operated by the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, has entered into a new marketing partnership with PGA Tour veteran and two-time major winner John Daly.
In addition to making Dancing Rabbit Golf Club’s Azaleas and Oaks courses his home tracts, Daly will appear in broadcast, print and digital advertising on behalf of Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, which will break in early spring in key markets across the Southeast.
It is a reunion for Daly who previously represented Dancing Rabbit in 2000. In addition to participating in selected events and appearances at Dancing Rabbit, Daly will display the Dancing Rabbit logo on his signature Loudmouth golf apparel and newly unveiled LCD flat screen television that has been integrated into his golf bag, a first for professional golf.
“Dancing Rabbit is an incredible golfing destination from tee-to-green. I’ve loved playing there over the years and I’m excited to call these courses my golfing home once again,” Daly said.
Source: Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015