Dancing Rabbit signs Daly to promotional agreement
CHOCTAW — Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, owned and operated by the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, has entered into a new marketing partnership with PGA Tour veteran and two-time major winner John Daly.
In addition to making Dancing Rabbit Golf Club’s Azaleas and Oaks courses his home tracts, Daly will appear in broadcast, print and digital advertising on behalf of Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, which will break in early spring in key markets across the Southeast.
It is a reunion for Daly who previously represented Dancing Rabbit in 2000. In addition to participating in selected events and appearances at Dancing Rabbit, Daly will display the Dancing Rabbit logo on his signature Loudmouth golf apparel and newly unveiled LCD flat screen television that has been integrated into his golf bag, a first for professional golf.
“Dancing Rabbit is an incredible golfing destination from tee-to-green. I’ve loved playing there over the years and I’m excited to call these courses my golfing home once again,” Daly said.
Source: Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics