Dancing Rabbit signs Daly to promotional agreement
CHOCTAW — Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, owned and operated by the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, has entered into a new marketing partnership with PGA Tour veteran and two-time major winner John Daly.
In addition to making Dancing Rabbit Golf Club’s Azaleas and Oaks courses his home tracts, Daly will appear in broadcast, print and digital advertising on behalf of Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, which will break in early spring in key markets across the Southeast.
It is a reunion for Daly who previously represented Dancing Rabbit in 2000. In addition to participating in selected events and appearances at Dancing Rabbit, Daly will display the Dancing Rabbit logo on his signature Loudmouth golf apparel and newly unveiled LCD flat screen television that has been integrated into his golf bag, a first for professional golf.
“Dancing Rabbit is an incredible golfing destination from tee-to-green. I’ve loved playing there over the years and I’m excited to call these courses my golfing home once again,” Daly said.
Source: Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years