Security Card Services looking to make acquisitions
OXFORD — Security Card Services, LLC, a provider of merchant services to community banks across the United States, recently engaged Preston Todd Advisors to identify merchant processing businesses for potential acquisition.
“Preston Todd Advisors came highly recommended to us. Their expertise in deal origination and buy-side consulting services is well established in the payments and payments technology sectors. We are excited to have them on board as we now look to grow our business through strategic acquisitions.” said John Lewis, CEO of Security Card Services, LLC.
Founded in 1996, Security Card Services’ sales and customer service headquarters are located in Oxford. The company is focused on serving community banks, credit unions and retail associations with over 1,200 bank locations supported and over 5,000 bank merchants referred annually.
Source: Preston Todd Advisors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal