Security Card Services looking to make acquisitions
OXFORD — Security Card Services, LLC, a provider of merchant services to community banks across the United States, recently engaged Preston Todd Advisors to identify merchant processing businesses for potential acquisition.
“Preston Todd Advisors came highly recommended to us. Their expertise in deal origination and buy-side consulting services is well established in the payments and payments technology sectors. We are excited to have them on board as we now look to grow our business through strategic acquisitions.” said John Lewis, CEO of Security Card Services, LLC.
Founded in 1996, Security Card Services’ sales and customer service headquarters are located in Oxford. The company is focused on serving community banks, credit unions and retail associations with over 1,200 bank locations supported and over 5,000 bank merchants referred annually.
Source: Preston Todd Advisors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology