Security Card Services looking to make acquisitions
OXFORD — Security Card Services, LLC, a provider of merchant services to community banks across the United States, recently engaged Preston Todd Advisors to identify merchant processing businesses for potential acquisition.
“Preston Todd Advisors came highly recommended to us. Their expertise in deal origination and buy-side consulting services is well established in the payments and payments technology sectors. We are excited to have them on board as we now look to grow our business through strategic acquisitions.” said John Lewis, CEO of Security Card Services, LLC.
Founded in 1996, Security Card Services’ sales and customer service headquarters are located in Oxford. The company is focused on serving community banks, credit unions and retail associations with over 1,200 bank locations supported and over 5,000 bank merchants referred annually.
Source: Preston Todd Advisors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City
- The leadership styles of President Obama