Security Card Services looking to make acquisitions
OXFORD — Security Card Services, LLC, a provider of merchant services to community banks across the United States, recently engaged Preston Todd Advisors to identify merchant processing businesses for potential acquisition.
“Preston Todd Advisors came highly recommended to us. Their expertise in deal origination and buy-side consulting services is well established in the payments and payments technology sectors. We are excited to have them on board as we now look to grow our business through strategic acquisitions.” said John Lewis, CEO of Security Card Services, LLC.
Founded in 1996, Security Card Services’ sales and customer service headquarters are located in Oxford. The company is focused on serving community banks, credit unions and retail associations with over 1,200 bank locations supported and over 5,000 bank merchants referred annually.
Source: Preston Todd Advisors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics