Security Card Services looking to make acquisitions
OXFORD — Security Card Services, LLC, a provider of merchant services to community banks across the United States, recently engaged Preston Todd Advisors to identify merchant processing businesses for potential acquisition.
“Preston Todd Advisors came highly recommended to us. Their expertise in deal origination and buy-side consulting services is well established in the payments and payments technology sectors. We are excited to have them on board as we now look to grow our business through strategic acquisitions.” said John Lewis, CEO of Security Card Services, LLC.
Founded in 1996, Security Card Services’ sales and customer service headquarters are located in Oxford. The company is focused on serving community banks, credit unions and retail associations with over 1,200 bank locations supported and over 5,000 bank merchants referred annually.
Source: Preston Todd Advisors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force