Arde named district general agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Warren Arde of Gulfport has been named district general agent for the Southern Coastal, Mississippi, sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
In his new position with Colonial Life, Arde is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Arde has 15 years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously with Mutual of Omaha and as the owner of an independent agency. He holds the distinction of Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow.
Arde and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme