Arde named district general agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Warren Arde of Gulfport has been named district general agent for the Southern Coastal, Mississippi, sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
In his new position with Colonial Life, Arde is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Arde has 15 years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously with Mutual of Omaha and as the owner of an independent agency. He holds the distinction of Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow.
Arde and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge