Arde named district general agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Warren Arde of Gulfport has been named district general agent for the Southern Coastal, Mississippi, sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
In his new position with Colonial Life, Arde is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Arde has 15 years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously with Mutual of Omaha and as the owner of an independent agency. He holds the distinction of Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow.
Arde and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities