Arde named district general agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Warren Arde of Gulfport has been named district general agent for the Southern Coastal, Mississippi, sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
In his new position with Colonial Life, Arde is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Arde has 15 years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously with Mutual of Omaha and as the owner of an independent agency. He holds the distinction of Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow.
Arde and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!