Arde named district general agent
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Warren Arde of Gulfport has been named district general agent for the Southern Coastal, Mississippi, sales district of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
In his new position with Colonial Life, Arde is responsible for building a sales team to market the company’s products, programs and services in the area.
Arde has 15 years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked previously with Mutual of Omaha and as the owner of an independent agency. He holds the distinction of Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow.
Arde and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case