BankPlus promotes Nowell, hires Jackson
BankPlus announced that Gary Nowell was recently promoted to senior vice president and senior lender of the bank’s Madison and Nissan banking centers. He works out of the bank’s Renaissance at Colony Park office in Ridgeland. Nowell has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over nine years.
A native of Philadelphia, Nowell is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
In the community, Nowell serves as president of the Tri-County Community Tennis Association and treasurer of both the Hinds-Madison Kiwanis Club and Jackson Street District. He is a member and former treasurer of the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce, and former treasurer of the Mississippi Center for Non-Profits.
Nowell and his wife, Ramona, have two children, Nicole and Jonathan.
BankPlus also announced that Steve Jackson was recently hired as assistant vice president and branch manager of the bank’s Echelon office in Jackson. Jackson has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed with Citigroup as assistant vice president.
In the community, Jackson is a member of Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, the American Heart Association and Boy Scouts of America. He is the deacon of Ridgecrest Baptist Church.
A native of McComb, Jackson is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Jackson and his wife, Kelly, have two children, and reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi