BankPlus promotes Nowell, hires Jackson
BankPlus announced that Gary Nowell was recently promoted to senior vice president and senior lender of the bank’s Madison and Nissan banking centers. He works out of the bank’s Renaissance at Colony Park office in Ridgeland. Nowell has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over nine years.
A native of Philadelphia, Nowell is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
In the community, Nowell serves as president of the Tri-County Community Tennis Association and treasurer of both the Hinds-Madison Kiwanis Club and Jackson Street District. He is a member and former treasurer of the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce, and former treasurer of the Mississippi Center for Non-Profits.
Nowell and his wife, Ramona, have two children, Nicole and Jonathan.
BankPlus also announced that Steve Jackson was recently hired as assistant vice president and branch manager of the bank’s Echelon office in Jackson. Jackson has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed with Citigroup as assistant vice president.
In the community, Jackson is a member of Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, the American Heart Association and Boy Scouts of America. He is the deacon of Ridgecrest Baptist Church.
A native of McComb, Jackson is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Jackson and his wife, Kelly, have two children, and reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years