Debut Broadcasting launching new national shows
GREENVILLE — Debut Broadcasting Corp. Inc.’s Syndication Division is finalizing the marketing plans to launch three new national radio programs.
Among the new programs are A Country Legend, a daily interview feature that provides Country Radio Stations with special interviews by the stars that “Make the Music;” Radio Racing Minute, a daily, 90-second NASCAR-oriented feature hosted by NASCAR commentator Todd Lewis, which can be heard on 100 radio stations across America; and, Boot Scooting 90′s, a country music radio show specifically targeted at Great Country hits from the 90′s, which is considered by many to be one of the more important decades in Country Music.
A recent introduction of Boot Scooting 90′s at the Country Radio Convention in Nashville, Tenn., went “very well,” according to Debut.
Through its media division, Debut identifies and acquires (or manages) underperforming and undervalued media properties in the southeastern U.S. and its first five acquisitions gave it a significant radio audience in the greater Greenville marketplace.
Source: Debut Broadcasting Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62