Debut Broadcasting launching new national shows
GREENVILLE — Debut Broadcasting Corp. Inc.’s Syndication Division is finalizing the marketing plans to launch three new national radio programs.
Among the new programs are A Country Legend, a daily interview feature that provides Country Radio Stations with special interviews by the stars that “Make the Music;” Radio Racing Minute, a daily, 90-second NASCAR-oriented feature hosted by NASCAR commentator Todd Lewis, which can be heard on 100 radio stations across America; and, Boot Scooting 90’s, a country music radio show specifically targeted at Great Country hits from the 90’s, which is considered by many to be one of the more important decades in Country Music.
A recent introduction of Boot Scooting 90’s at the Country Radio Convention in Nashville, Tenn., went “very well,” according to Debut.
Through its media division, Debut identifies and acquires (or manages) underperforming and undervalued media properties in the southeastern U.S. and its first five acquisitions gave it a significant radio audience in the greater Greenville marketplace.
Source: Debut Broadcasting Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves