Debut Broadcasting launching new national shows
GREENVILLE — Debut Broadcasting Corp. Inc.’s Syndication Division is finalizing the marketing plans to launch three new national radio programs.
Among the new programs are A Country Legend, a daily interview feature that provides Country Radio Stations with special interviews by the stars that “Make the Music;” Radio Racing Minute, a daily, 90-second NASCAR-oriented feature hosted by NASCAR commentator Todd Lewis, which can be heard on 100 radio stations across America; and, Boot Scooting 90’s, a country music radio show specifically targeted at Great Country hits from the 90’s, which is considered by many to be one of the more important decades in Country Music.
A recent introduction of Boot Scooting 90’s at the Country Radio Convention in Nashville, Tenn., went “very well,” according to Debut.
Through its media division, Debut identifies and acquires (or manages) underperforming and undervalued media properties in the southeastern U.S. and its first five acquisitions gave it a significant radio audience in the greater Greenville marketplace.
Source: Debut Broadcasting Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club