Debut Broadcasting launching new national shows
GREENVILLE — Debut Broadcasting Corp. Inc.’s Syndication Division is finalizing the marketing plans to launch three new national radio programs.
Among the new programs are A Country Legend, a daily interview feature that provides Country Radio Stations with special interviews by the stars that “Make the Music;” Radio Racing Minute, a daily, 90-second NASCAR-oriented feature hosted by NASCAR commentator Todd Lewis, which can be heard on 100 radio stations across America; and, Boot Scooting 90′s, a country music radio show specifically targeted at Great Country hits from the 90′s, which is considered by many to be one of the more important decades in Country Music.
A recent introduction of Boot Scooting 90′s at the Country Radio Convention in Nashville, Tenn., went “very well,” according to Debut.
Through its media division, Debut identifies and acquires (or manages) underperforming and undervalued media properties in the southeastern U.S. and its first five acquisitions gave it a significant radio audience in the greater Greenville marketplace.
Source: Debut Broadcasting Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams