GodwinGroup adds three new staffers
GodwinGroup recently added three team members to its staff, including two employees in the Jackson office and one in its Gulf Coast office in Biloxi. Shailee Bhatt joined as digital media analyst, social media coordinator in GodwinGroup’s Jackson office. Bhatt has experience executing online marketing plans and performing data analyses and research products for digital advertising. A Google Adwords Certified professional, Bhatt is a social networking expert. Bhatt received a master of business administration degree in marketing from the ICFAI Business School in Ahmedabad, India, and a bachelor of computer science degree from NV Patel College of Pure and Applied Sciences in Vidyanagar, India. She has volunteered for Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Warren Yazoo Mental Health and The American Cancer Society Relay for Life.
Lisa Bynum serves as a public relations manager in the agency’s Jackson office. Prior to her role as public relations coordinator for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi, Bynum worked as communications coordinator for Hattiesburg Clinic. A resident of Brandon, Bynum has extensive copywriting and media relations experience. She received both master and bachelor of business administration degrees in marketing from Delta State University. Bynum is member of the Central Chapter of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) and a past recipient of the PRAM Pinebelt Chapter Professional Promise Award.
Patrick Leary is senior vice president in GodwinGroup’s Gulf Coast office in Biloxi. Leary is responsible for designing, developing and implementing marketing programs primarily for Gulf Coast clients. Leary has supervised staff in all aspects of the design and implementation of advertising creative. Leary is the former art department supervisor/ lead designer of Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, MGM Mirage, in Biloxi, where he served as a key staff member responsible for development of advertising campaigns according MGM Mirage standards. Leary received a bachelor of fine arts with an emphasis in graphic communication from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route