GodwinGroup adds three new staffers
GodwinGroup recently added three team members to its staff, including two employees in the Jackson office and one in its Gulf Coast office in Biloxi. Shailee Bhatt joined as digital media analyst, social media coordinator in GodwinGroup’s Jackson office. Bhatt has experience executing online marketing plans and performing data analyses and research products for digital advertising. A Google Adwords Certified professional, Bhatt is a social networking expert. Bhatt received a master of business administration degree in marketing from the ICFAI Business School in Ahmedabad, India, and a bachelor of computer science degree from NV Patel College of Pure and Applied Sciences in Vidyanagar, India. She has volunteered for Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Warren Yazoo Mental Health and The American Cancer Society Relay for Life.
Lisa Bynum serves as a public relations manager in the agency’s Jackson office. Prior to her role as public relations coordinator for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi, Bynum worked as communications coordinator for Hattiesburg Clinic. A resident of Brandon, Bynum has extensive copywriting and media relations experience. She received both master and bachelor of business administration degrees in marketing from Delta State University. Bynum is member of the Central Chapter of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) and a past recipient of the PRAM Pinebelt Chapter Professional Promise Award.
Patrick Leary is senior vice president in GodwinGroup’s Gulf Coast office in Biloxi. Leary is responsible for designing, developing and implementing marketing programs primarily for Gulf Coast clients. Leary has supervised staff in all aspects of the design and implementation of advertising creative. Leary is the former art department supervisor/ lead designer of Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, MGM Mirage, in Biloxi, where he served as a key staff member responsible for development of advertising campaigns according MGM Mirage standards. Leary received a bachelor of fine arts with an emphasis in graphic communication from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches