GranthamPoole adds personnel
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA, has added personnel to the firm. Mark Brown will serve on several of the firm’s specialized teams including the tax, financial planning, employee benefits, medical solutions and gift and estate teams. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and master of taxation.
Will Russell will serve on GranthamPoole’s audit team. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with degrees in accounting, business and Spanish.
Andrew Jones has joined the firm as an intern, and currently lends support to GranthamPoole’s audit team. He received his master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
Brian Phillips has joined the firm as an IT support intern, assisting with computer issues and systems administrative tasks. He is currently attending Mississippi College and will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in computing and information systems.
Additionally, Melanie Morrow has been promoted to the position of senior accountant. She received her bachelor’s degree and her MBA with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters