GranthamPoole adds personnel
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA, has added personnel to the firm. Mark Brown will serve on several of the firm’s specialized teams including the tax, financial planning, employee benefits, medical solutions and gift and estate teams. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and master of taxation.
Will Russell will serve on GranthamPoole’s audit team. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with degrees in accounting, business and Spanish.
Andrew Jones has joined the firm as an intern, and currently lends support to GranthamPoole’s audit team. He received his master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
Brian Phillips has joined the firm as an IT support intern, assisting with computer issues and systems administrative tasks. He is currently attending Mississippi College and will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in computing and information systems.
Additionally, Melanie Morrow has been promoted to the position of senior accountant. She received her bachelor’s degree and her MBA with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy