GranthamPoole adds personnel
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA, has added personnel to the firm. Mark Brown will serve on several of the firm’s specialized teams including the tax, financial planning, employee benefits, medical solutions and gift and estate teams. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and master of taxation.
Will Russell will serve on GranthamPoole’s audit team. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with degrees in accounting, business and Spanish.
Andrew Jones has joined the firm as an intern, and currently lends support to GranthamPoole’s audit team. He received his master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
Brian Phillips has joined the firm as an IT support intern, assisting with computer issues and systems administrative tasks. He is currently attending Mississippi College and will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in computing and information systems.
Additionally, Melanie Morrow has been promoted to the position of senior accountant. She received her bachelor’s degree and her MBA with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday