GranthamPoole adds personnel
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA, has added personnel to the firm. Mark Brown will serve on several of the firm’s specialized teams including the tax, financial planning, employee benefits, medical solutions and gift and estate teams. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and master of taxation.
Will Russell will serve on GranthamPoole’s audit team. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with degrees in accounting, business and Spanish.
Andrew Jones has joined the firm as an intern, and currently lends support to GranthamPoole’s audit team. He received his master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
Brian Phillips has joined the firm as an IT support intern, assisting with computer issues and systems administrative tasks. He is currently attending Mississippi College and will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in computing and information systems.
Additionally, Melanie Morrow has been promoted to the position of senior accountant. She received her bachelor’s degree and her MBA with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years