Linthicum wins ADDY awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Francesca Linthicum, graphic designer and communication specialist for the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was the recipient of two silver ADDY awards at the Mississippi Gulf Coast American Advertising Federation awards show at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi.
Linthicum received an award in the mixed media for local consumer category for her entry “Welcome Week.” Her second award was for the entry “Heart Walk Tee” in the public service for direct marketing category.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss