Linthicum wins ADDY awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Francesca Linthicum, graphic designer and communication specialist for the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was the recipient of two silver ADDY awards at the Mississippi Gulf Coast American Advertising Federation awards show at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi.
Linthicum received an award in the mixed media for local consumer category for her entry “Welcome Week.” Her second award was for the entry “Heart Walk Tee” in the public service for direct marketing category.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center