Linthicum wins ADDY awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Francesca Linthicum, graphic designer and communication specialist for the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was the recipient of two silver ADDY awards at the Mississippi Gulf Coast American Advertising Federation awards show at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi.
Linthicum received an award in the mixed media for local consumer category for her entry “Welcome Week.” Her second award was for the entry “Heart Walk Tee” in the public service for direct marketing category.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast