Linthicum wins ADDY awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Francesca Linthicum, graphic designer and communication specialist for the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was the recipient of two silver ADDY awards at the Mississippi Gulf Coast American Advertising Federation awards show at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi.
Linthicum received an award in the mixed media for local consumer category for her entry “Welcome Week.” Her second award was for the entry “Heart Walk Tee” in the public service for direct marketing category.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money