Linthicum wins ADDY awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Francesca Linthicum, graphic designer and communication specialist for the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, was the recipient of two silver ADDY awards at the Mississippi Gulf Coast American Advertising Federation awards show at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi.
Linthicum received an award in the mixed media for local consumer category for her entry “Welcome Week.” Her second award was for the entry “Heart Walk Tee” in the public service for direct marketing category.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years