McKinnie earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, managing partner of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, is pleased to announce the recent CPA certification of Megan Cook McKinnie. McKinnie provides taxation services in the BKD Financial Services practice in the Jackson office.
She graduated in 2008 from Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor of science in accounting and management information systems. Megan completed her master’s degree in professional accountancy at Mississippi State University in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Texas company buys Tuscaloosa Marine Shale leases