McKinnie earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, managing partner of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, is pleased to announce the recent CPA certification of Megan Cook McKinnie. McKinnie provides taxation services in the BKD Financial Services practice in the Jackson office.
She graduated in 2008 from Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor of science in accounting and management information systems. Megan completed her master’s degree in professional accountancy at Mississippi State University in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love