McKinnie earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, managing partner of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, is pleased to announce the recent CPA certification of Megan Cook McKinnie. McKinnie provides taxation services in the BKD Financial Services practice in the Jackson office.
She graduated in 2008 from Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor of science in accounting and management information systems. Megan completed her master’s degree in professional accountancy at Mississippi State University in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015