McKinnie earns CPA certification
Peder Johnson, managing partner of BKD, LLP’s Jackson and Oxford offices, is pleased to announce the recent CPA certification of Megan Cook McKinnie. McKinnie provides taxation services in the BKD Financial Services practice in the Jackson office.
She graduated in 2008 from Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor of science in accounting and management information systems. Megan completed her master’s degree in professional accountancy at Mississippi State University in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant