MGCCC elects board officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
The 2011 officers for the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Board of Trustees have been named. The board officers elected to serve are: Jim Epting, chairperson, Jackson County; David Ford, first vice chairperson, Harrison County; James Whittington, second vice chairperson, George County; L.D. Stringfellow, secretary, Stone County; and, Susan Hunt, treasurer, Harrison County.
Epting, who is a retired public relations manager from Chevron Pascagoula, is also a Perkinston Junior College alumnus (1956-58) and a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He has served on the board since 2005 and also served as president of the MGCCC Jackson County Alumni Association.
Ford, retired director of marketing and sales for Mississippi Power, has been on the MGCCC board since 2007.
Whittington, a Scott Paper retiree, has served on the board since 2004.
Stringfellow, a resident of Wiggins, has served on the board since 2002.
Susan Hunt, retired executive director of the Biloxi Bay Chamber of Commerce, has served on the board since 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters