NCS4′s Marciani honored by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Dr. Lou Marciani, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) was recently recognized by Security magazine as one of the most influential people in security as part of an annual feature in the monthly publication.
Marciani, 66, joins 32 others recognized for their contributions to security training, education and innovation. Among the honorees are representatives from corporate America and private enterprises as well as governmental agencies such as the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit