NCS4′s Marciani honored by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Dr. Lou Marciani, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) was recently recognized by Security magazine as one of the most influential people in security as part of an annual feature in the monthly publication.
Marciani, 66, joins 32 others recognized for their contributions to security training, education and innovation. Among the honorees are representatives from corporate America and private enterprises as well as governmental agencies such as the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow