NCS4′s Marciani honored by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Dr. Lou Marciani, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) was recently recognized by Security magazine as one of the most influential people in security as part of an annual feature in the monthly publication.
Marciani, 66, joins 32 others recognized for their contributions to security training, education and innovation. Among the honorees are representatives from corporate America and private enterprises as well as governmental agencies such as the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar