NCS4′s Marciani honored by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Dr. Lou Marciani, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) was recently recognized by Security magazine as one of the most influential people in security as part of an annual feature in the monthly publication.
Marciani, 66, joins 32 others recognized for their contributions to security training, education and innovation. Among the honorees are representatives from corporate America and private enterprises as well as governmental agencies such as the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'