Posey, Goodman named shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
The law firm of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., has announced that Rosamond Hawkins Posey and Alison Ketner Goodman have become shareholders of the firm. Posey earned a bachelor of business administration degree, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Oxford office. Posey practices in the litigation section of the firm, and her practice includes bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, business/commercial litigation and general litigation.
Goodman earned a bachelor of arts degree in Japanese studies from Rhodes College and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Tupelo office, and her practice includes general business, corporate and finance and workers’ compensation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case