Posey, Goodman named shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
The law firm of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., has announced that Rosamond Hawkins Posey and Alison Ketner Goodman have become shareholders of the firm. Posey earned a bachelor of business administration degree, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Oxford office. Posey practices in the litigation section of the firm, and her practice includes bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, business/commercial litigation and general litigation.
Goodman earned a bachelor of arts degree in Japanese studies from Rhodes College and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Tupelo office, and her practice includes general business, corporate and finance and workers’ compensation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending