Posey, Goodman named shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
The law firm of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., has announced that Rosamond Hawkins Posey and Alison Ketner Goodman have become shareholders of the firm. Posey earned a bachelor of business administration degree, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Oxford office. Posey practices in the litigation section of the firm, and her practice includes bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, business/commercial litigation and general litigation.
Goodman earned a bachelor of arts degree in Japanese studies from Rhodes College and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Tupelo office, and her practice includes general business, corporate and finance and workers’ compensation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month