Posey, Goodman named shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
The law firm of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., has announced that Rosamond Hawkins Posey and Alison Ketner Goodman have become shareholders of the firm. Posey earned a bachelor of business administration degree, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Oxford office. Posey practices in the litigation section of the firm, and her practice includes bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, business/commercial litigation and general litigation.
Goodman earned a bachelor of arts degree in Japanese studies from Rhodes College and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Tupelo office, and her practice includes general business, corporate and finance and workers’ compensation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015