Posey, Goodman named shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
The law firm of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., has announced that Rosamond Hawkins Posey and Alison Ketner Goodman have become shareholders of the firm. Posey earned a bachelor of business administration degree, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Oxford office. Posey practices in the litigation section of the firm, and her practice includes bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, business/commercial litigation and general litigation.
Goodman earned a bachelor of arts degree in Japanese studies from Rhodes College and a law degree (J.D.) from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She is an attorney in the Tupelo office, and her practice includes general business, corporate and finance and workers’ compensation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete