Saxon named manager of supplies store
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Martha E. “Libby” Saxon has been hired as the store manager of the Hattiesburg Division of the School & Carnival Supplies Corporation. She becomes the most experienced professional ever to redesign and manage the education and party supply store located for nearly 20 years on Old Highway 42 in Hattiesburg.
Saxon is a graduate of Pearl River Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. With degrees in both business and elementary education, she combines her two education fields to fulfill many teachers’ dreams of “running a school supply store.”
Having worked at the Bank of Mississippi, Lumberton and Poplarville School Districts, Saxon brings more than 20 years of professional experiences to help teachers, parents and students who seek designing ideas, materials needed for projects, fairs and parties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations