Saxon named manager of supplies store
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Martha E. “Libby” Saxon has been hired as the store manager of the Hattiesburg Division of the School & Carnival Supplies Corporation. She becomes the most experienced professional ever to redesign and manage the education and party supply store located for nearly 20 years on Old Highway 42 in Hattiesburg.
Saxon is a graduate of Pearl River Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. With degrees in both business and elementary education, she combines her two education fields to fulfill many teachers’ dreams of “running a school supply store.”
Having worked at the Bank of Mississippi, Lumberton and Poplarville School Districts, Saxon brings more than 20 years of professional experiences to help teachers, parents and students who seek designing ideas, materials needed for projects, fairs and parties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years