Saxon named manager of supplies store
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Martha E. “Libby” Saxon has been hired as the store manager of the Hattiesburg Division of the School & Carnival Supplies Corporation. She becomes the most experienced professional ever to redesign and manage the education and party supply store located for nearly 20 years on Old Highway 42 in Hattiesburg.
Saxon is a graduate of Pearl River Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. With degrees in both business and elementary education, she combines her two education fields to fulfill many teachers’ dreams of “running a school supply store.”
Having worked at the Bank of Mississippi, Lumberton and Poplarville School Districts, Saxon brings more than 20 years of professional experiences to help teachers, parents and students who seek designing ideas, materials needed for projects, fairs and parties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal