Saxon named manager of supplies store
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Martha E. “Libby” Saxon has been hired as the store manager of the Hattiesburg Division of the School & Carnival Supplies Corporation. She becomes the most experienced professional ever to redesign and manage the education and party supply store located for nearly 20 years on Old Highway 42 in Hattiesburg.
Saxon is a graduate of Pearl River Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. With degrees in both business and elementary education, she combines her two education fields to fulfill many teachers’ dreams of “running a school supply store.”
Having worked at the Bank of Mississippi, Lumberton and Poplarville School Districts, Saxon brings more than 20 years of professional experiences to help teachers, parents and students who seek designing ideas, materials needed for projects, fairs and parties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports