Saxon named manager of supplies store
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Martha E. “Libby” Saxon has been hired as the store manager of the Hattiesburg Division of the School & Carnival Supplies Corporation. She becomes the most experienced professional ever to redesign and manage the education and party supply store located for nearly 20 years on Old Highway 42 in Hattiesburg.
Saxon is a graduate of Pearl River Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. With degrees in both business and elementary education, she combines her two education fields to fulfill many teachers’ dreams of “running a school supply store.”
Having worked at the Bank of Mississippi, Lumberton and Poplarville School Districts, Saxon brings more than 20 years of professional experiences to help teachers, parents and students who seek designing ideas, materials needed for projects, fairs and parties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions