SmartSynch honored for ‘operational excellence’
by For the MBJ
Published: March 20,2011
JACKSON — SmartSynch has been selected as a winner of the seventh annual PM100 Awards by Manufacturing Enterprise Communications Inc., producers of the Manufacturing Leadership Summit and publishers of Managing Automation. SmartSynch joins Chevron, Ford, General Motors, IBM and a host of other successful manufacturing companies named to the list of winners.
The 2011 PM100 winners were chosen based on their achievements in one of eight PM100 disciplines. SmartSynch was selected for the “operational excellence” discipline.
The PM100 Winners will be honored and presented with their awards at a black tie dinner event on the last day of the Manufacturing Leadership Summit, May 9-11 at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Fla. In addition to presenting the awards to the PM100 winners, MEC will announce High Achiever winners in each of the eight disciplines, the Editor’s Choice Award Winners and the 2010 Progressive Manufacturers of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports