SmartSynch honored for ‘operational excellence’
by For the MBJ
Published: March 20,2011
JACKSON — SmartSynch has been selected as a winner of the seventh annual PM100 Awards by Manufacturing Enterprise Communications Inc., producers of the Manufacturing Leadership Summit and publishers of Managing Automation. SmartSynch joins Chevron, Ford, General Motors, IBM and a host of other successful manufacturing companies named to the list of winners.
The 2011 PM100 winners were chosen based on their achievements in one of eight PM100 disciplines. SmartSynch was selected for the “operational excellence” discipline.
The PM100 Winners will be honored and presented with their awards at a black tie dinner event on the last day of the Manufacturing Leadership Summit, May 9-11 at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Fla. In addition to presenting the awards to the PM100 winners, MEC will announce High Achiever winners in each of the eight disciplines, the Editor’s Choice Award Winners and the 2010 Progressive Manufacturers of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals