SmartSynch honored for ‘operational excellence’
by For the MBJ
Published: March 20,2011
JACKSON — SmartSynch has been selected as a winner of the seventh annual PM100 Awards by Manufacturing Enterprise Communications Inc., producers of the Manufacturing Leadership Summit and publishers of Managing Automation. SmartSynch joins Chevron, Ford, General Motors, IBM and a host of other successful manufacturing companies named to the list of winners.
The 2011 PM100 winners were chosen based on their achievements in one of eight PM100 disciplines. SmartSynch was selected for the “operational excellence” discipline.
The PM100 Winners will be honored and presented with their awards at a black tie dinner event on the last day of the Manufacturing Leadership Summit, May 9-11 at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Fla. In addition to presenting the awards to the PM100 winners, MEC will announce High Achiever winners in each of the eight disciplines, the Editor’s Choice Award Winners and the 2010 Progressive Manufacturers of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62