Songcharoen earns re-certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Somprasong Songcharoen, M.D., of Mississippi Premier Plastic Surgery was recently recognized as Recertified in Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Surgery. He was originally certified in 1990, and has been recertified twice since.
There are only five other board-certified hand surgeons in the Jackson metropolitan area.
Songcharoen is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders