Songcharoen earns re-certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Somprasong Songcharoen, M.D., of Mississippi Premier Plastic Surgery was recently recognized as Recertified in Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Surgery. He was originally certified in 1990, and has been recertified twice since.
There are only five other board-certified hand surgeons in the Jackson metropolitan area.
Songcharoen is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training