Songcharoen earns re-certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Somprasong Songcharoen, M.D., of Mississippi Premier Plastic Surgery was recently recognized as Recertified in Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Surgery. He was originally certified in 1990, and has been recertified twice since.
There are only five other board-certified hand surgeons in the Jackson metropolitan area.
Songcharoen is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau