Songcharoen earns re-certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Somprasong Songcharoen, M.D., of Mississippi Premier Plastic Surgery was recently recognized as Recertified in Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Surgery. He was originally certified in 1990, and has been recertified twice since.
There are only five other board-certified hand surgeons in the Jackson metropolitan area.
Songcharoen is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams