Songcharoen earns re-certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Somprasong Songcharoen, M.D., of Mississippi Premier Plastic Surgery was recently recognized as Recertified in Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Surgery. He was originally certified in 1990, and has been recertified twice since.
There are only five other board-certified hand surgeons in the Jackson metropolitan area.
Songcharoen is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation