Thanks for sticking up for Mississippi business
Your concentration on the Mississippi catfish industry, which is under assault from across the nation, is a credit to your publication.
It does appear there has been a choice made between Vietnam and the United States and our U.S. leaders, including those from Mississippi, have chosen Vietnam.
That is sad.
Please keep the pressure on. I hope someone is listening, because a way of life for a lot of people is about to be taken away by our government because we want more trade from Vietnam.
Mississippi already gets snubbed from the rest of the U.S., but to get the snub in favor of Vietnam makes you wonder about loyalties.
If there was ever a time special interest groups were making an impact, it is now.
It is sad to see Sen. (John) McCain take the stance he has taken, particular considering Camp McCain just south of Hattiesburg was named in his honor. Maybe we should re-name that facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy