Thanks for sticking up for Mississippi business
Your concentration on the Mississippi catfish industry, which is under assault from across the nation, is a credit to your publication.
It does appear there has been a choice made between Vietnam and the United States and our U.S. leaders, including those from Mississippi, have chosen Vietnam.
That is sad.
Please keep the pressure on. I hope someone is listening, because a way of life for a lot of people is about to be taken away by our government because we want more trade from Vietnam.
Mississippi already gets snubbed from the rest of the U.S., but to get the snub in favor of Vietnam makes you wonder about loyalties.
If there was ever a time special interest groups were making an impact, it is now.
It is sad to see Sen. (John) McCain take the stance he has taken, particular considering Camp McCain just south of Hattiesburg was named in his honor. Maybe we should re-name that facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal