Thanks for sticking up for Mississippi business
Your concentration on the Mississippi catfish industry, which is under assault from across the nation, is a credit to your publication.
It does appear there has been a choice made between Vietnam and the United States and our U.S. leaders, including those from Mississippi, have chosen Vietnam.
That is sad.
Please keep the pressure on. I hope someone is listening, because a way of life for a lot of people is about to be taken away by our government because we want more trade from Vietnam.
Mississippi already gets snubbed from the rest of the U.S., but to get the snub in favor of Vietnam makes you wonder about loyalties.
If there was ever a time special interest groups were making an impact, it is now.
It is sad to see Sen. (John) McCain take the stance he has taken, particular considering Camp McCain just south of Hattiesburg was named in his honor. Maybe we should re-name that facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center