UCR Properties makes staff announcements
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
UCR Properties, LLC, a commercial real estate firm and a division of the Underwood Companies, is pleased to announce the promotion of Micah McCullough to vice president. McCullough has been with the company since 2008 as commercial real estate manager and broker. As vice president, McCullough will oversee all aspects of the company including brokerage, property and asset management and third party services.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He was a recipient of the Fox Business Scholarship and an active member of Rho Epsilon, a real estate fraternity, and the Society for the Advancement of Management (SAM). McCullough is a licensed real estate broker, serves on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Mississippi and is secretary and treasurer for the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR).
UCR is also pleased to announce that Erin Crowe was recently hired as senior property manager. Crowe’s responsibilities include the overseeing of a 400,000-square-foot commercial portfolio comprised of office, retail and industrial property throughout Mississippi. Crowe joins UCR with more than five years of experience in property management and was most recently employed with Parkway Properties Inc., where she was responsible for managing two Class A office buildings in downtown Jackson.
Crowe, a Houston, Texas, native and Jackson resident since 2005, holds a bachelor’s of science degree in communication from Mississippi College with a minor in business administration. She is a licensed real estate salesperson and a member of The Women’s Fund of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.