UCR Properties makes staff announcements
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
UCR Properties, LLC, a commercial real estate firm and a division of the Underwood Companies, is pleased to announce the promotion of Micah McCullough to vice president. McCullough has been with the company since 2008 as commercial real estate manager and broker. As vice president, McCullough will oversee all aspects of the company including brokerage, property and asset management and third party services.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He was a recipient of the Fox Business Scholarship and an active member of Rho Epsilon, a real estate fraternity, and the Society for the Advancement of Management (SAM). McCullough is a licensed real estate broker, serves on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Mississippi and is secretary and treasurer for the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors (MCAR).
UCR is also pleased to announce that Erin Crowe was recently hired as senior property manager. Crowe’s responsibilities include the overseeing of a 400,000-square-foot commercial portfolio comprised of office, retail and industrial property throughout Mississippi. Crowe joins UCR with more than five years of experience in property management and was most recently employed with Parkway Properties Inc., where she was responsible for managing two Class A office buildings in downtown Jackson.
Crowe, a Houston, Texas, native and Jackson resident since 2005, holds a bachelor’s of science degree in communication from Mississippi College with a minor in business administration. She is a licensed real estate salesperson and a member of The Women’s Fund of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015