Wallace named ‘Boss of the Year’
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Mike Wallace was voted 2010-2011 Boss of the Year by members of the Jackson Legal Professionals Association (JLPA), the local association for the National Association of Legal Support (NALS).
A shareholder at Wise, Carter, Child & Carraway, P.A., Wallace was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1976, and his practice is concentrated in commercial litigation at the trial appellate levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues