Wallace named ‘Boss of the Year’
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Mike Wallace was voted 2010-2011 Boss of the Year by members of the Jackson Legal Professionals Association (JLPA), the local association for the National Association of Legal Support (NALS).
A shareholder at Wise, Carter, Child & Carraway, P.A., Wallace was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1976, and his practice is concentrated in commercial litigation at the trial appellate levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges