Wallace named ‘Boss of the Year’
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Mike Wallace was voted 2010-2011 Boss of the Year by members of the Jackson Legal Professionals Association (JLPA), the local association for the National Association of Legal Support (NALS).
A shareholder at Wise, Carter, Child & Carraway, P.A., Wallace was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1976, and his practice is concentrated in commercial litigation at the trial appellate levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions