Wallace named ‘Boss of the Year’
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Mike Wallace was voted 2010-2011 Boss of the Year by members of the Jackson Legal Professionals Association (JLPA), the local association for the National Association of Legal Support (NALS).
A shareholder at Wise, Carter, Child & Carraway, P.A., Wallace was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1976, and his practice is concentrated in commercial litigation at the trial appellate levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus