Wallace named ‘Boss of the Year’
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 20,2011
Mike Wallace was voted 2010-2011 Boss of the Year by members of the Jackson Legal Professionals Association (JLPA), the local association for the National Association of Legal Support (NALS).
A shareholder at Wise, Carter, Child & Carraway, P.A., Wallace was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1976, and his practice is concentrated in commercial litigation at the trial appellate levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal