Community college to build new facility
HCC vice president Jim Haffey says the school expects to break ground in late April. He says the building should be open in time for classes in the fall of 2012.
Haffey says the building will be located the Grenada Center’s main building and Grenada Lake Medical Center.
He says 75 percent of the funding is coming from Grenada County through existing millage rates. A portion of the cost is also being paid for by a $260,312 donation from Forward Grenada Inc., a local economic development group.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal