Community college to build new facility
HCC vice president Jim Haffey says the school expects to break ground in late April. He says the building should be open in time for classes in the fall of 2012.
Haffey says the building will be located the Grenada Center’s main building and Grenada Lake Medical Center.
He says 75 percent of the funding is coming from Grenada County through existing millage rates. A portion of the cost is also being paid for by a $260,312 donation from Forward Grenada Inc., a local economic development group.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on