Community college to build new facility
HCC vice president Jim Haffey says the school expects to break ground in late April. He says the building should be open in time for classes in the fall of 2012.
Haffey says the building will be located the Grenada Center’s main building and Grenada Lake Medical Center.
He says 75 percent of the funding is coming from Grenada County through existing millage rates. A portion of the cost is also being paid for by a $260,312 donation from Forward Grenada Inc., a local economic development group.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing