Community college to build new facility
HCC vice president Jim Haffey says the school expects to break ground in late April. He says the building should be open in time for classes in the fall of 2012.
Haffey says the building will be located the Grenada Center’s main building and Grenada Lake Medical Center.
He says 75 percent of the funding is coming from Grenada County through existing millage rates. A portion of the cost is also being paid for by a $260,312 donation from Forward Grenada Inc., a local economic development group.
Source: The Associated Press
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery