LLCs now required to file annual report with SoS
JACKSON — Limited liability company (LLC) annual reports may now be filed under the Business Services tab of the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov.
This is the first year LLCs are required to file an annual report.
The deadline to file LLC annual reports is April 15. LLCs that do not timely file their annual report may be administratively dissolved.
LLCs will need their company’s business identification number to submit their annual report. The business identification number may be found on the Secretary of State’s website, as well.
Mississippi LLCs do not have to pay filing fee with their annual report. However, “foreign” or out-of-state LLCs must submit a $250 filing fee with their annual report.
Source: Secretary of State’s Office
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well