LLCs now required to file annual report with SoS
JACKSON — Limited liability company (LLC) annual reports may now be filed under the Business Services tab of the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov.
This is the first year LLCs are required to file an annual report.
The deadline to file LLC annual reports is April 15. LLCs that do not timely file their annual report may be administratively dissolved.
LLCs will need their company’s business identification number to submit their annual report. The business identification number may be found on the Secretary of State’s website, as well.
Mississippi LLCs do not have to pay filing fee with their annual report. However, “foreign” or out-of-state LLCs must submit a $250 filing fee with their annual report.
Source: Secretary of State’s Office
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency