LLCs now required to file annual report with SoS
JACKSON — Limited liability company (LLC) annual reports may now be filed under the Business Services tab of the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov.
This is the first year LLCs are required to file an annual report.
The deadline to file LLC annual reports is April 15. LLCs that do not timely file their annual report may be administratively dissolved.
LLCs will need their company’s business identification number to submit their annual report. The business identification number may be found on the Secretary of State’s website, as well.
Mississippi LLCs do not have to pay filing fee with their annual report. However, “foreign” or out-of-state LLCs must submit a $250 filing fee with their annual report.
Source: Secretary of State’s Office
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion