LLCs now required to file annual report with SoS
JACKSON — Limited liability company (LLC) annual reports may now be filed under the Business Services tab of the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov.
This is the first year LLCs are required to file an annual report.
The deadline to file LLC annual reports is April 15. LLCs that do not timely file their annual report may be administratively dissolved.
LLCs will need their company’s business identification number to submit their annual report. The business identification number may be found on the Secretary of State’s website, as well.
Mississippi LLCs do not have to pay filing fee with their annual report. However, “foreign” or out-of-state LLCs must submit a $250 filing fee with their annual report.
Source: Secretary of State’s Office
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal