LLCs now required to file annual report with SoS
JACKSON — Limited liability company (LLC) annual reports may now be filed under the Business Services tab of the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov.
This is the first year LLCs are required to file an annual report.
The deadline to file LLC annual reports is April 15. LLCs that do not timely file their annual report may be administratively dissolved.
LLCs will need their company’s business identification number to submit their annual report. The business identification number may be found on the Secretary of State’s website, as well.
Mississippi LLCs do not have to pay filing fee with their annual report. However, “foreign” or out-of-state LLCs must submit a $250 filing fee with their annual report.
Source: Secretary of State’s Office
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million