Clinic honors staff, volunteers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Tags: Carla Bond High, Charolett Burch, Darcy Blair, Denise Rigby, Elissa Beasley, Employee of the Year, Hattiesburg Clinic, Jackie Lee, Jean Clarie Cooley, Karen Crutcher, Liz Stuart, Marcella Beach, Marcia Mordica, Marsha Breland, Sandi Arnold, Teresa Brannan, Vicki McMahon, Volunteer of the Year
Hattiesburg Clinic presented Employee of the Year and Volunteer of the Year titles to several clinic employees during its recent annual awards banquet. Employees of the Year included Sandi Arnold, Marcella Beach, Darcy Blair, Karen Crutcher, Vicki McMahon, Marcia Mordica and Denise Rigby.
Arnold, director of clinical education and training, received the Faris Allen Nurse of the Year award.
Beach, supervisor at the Picayune Dialysis Unit, was named the Dialysis Employee of the Year.
Blair, an administrative assistant in administration, was named the Administrative Support Employee of the Year.
Crutcher, director of lab and imaging, received the Annie Ruth Johnston Employee of the Year designation.
McMahon, a registered nurse at The Pediatric Clinic, was named Medical Support Employee of the Year.
Mordica, satellite services director, was awarded Satellite Employee of the Year.
Rigby, a receptionist at The Family Clinic- Purvis, received the Receptionist of the Year award.
Volunteer of the Year titles were presented to Elissa Beasley, Teresa Brannan, Marsha Breland, Charolett Burch, Jean Clarie Cooley, Carla Bond High, Jackie Lee and Liz Stuart. These volunteers helped raise more than $26,000 for local and national nonprofit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House