Clinic honors staff, volunteers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Tags: Carla Bond High, Charolett Burch, Darcy Blair, Denise Rigby, Elissa Beasley, Employee of the Year, Hattiesburg Clinic, Jackie Lee, Jean Clarie Cooley, Karen Crutcher, Liz Stuart, Marcella Beach, Marcia Mordica, Marsha Breland, Sandi Arnold, Teresa Brannan, Vicki McMahon, Volunteer of the Year
Hattiesburg Clinic presented Employee of the Year and Volunteer of the Year titles to several clinic employees during its recent annual awards banquet. Employees of the Year included Sandi Arnold, Marcella Beach, Darcy Blair, Karen Crutcher, Vicki McMahon, Marcia Mordica and Denise Rigby.
Arnold, director of clinical education and training, received the Faris Allen Nurse of the Year award.
Beach, supervisor at the Picayune Dialysis Unit, was named the Dialysis Employee of the Year.
Blair, an administrative assistant in administration, was named the Administrative Support Employee of the Year.
Crutcher, director of lab and imaging, received the Annie Ruth Johnston Employee of the Year designation.
McMahon, a registered nurse at The Pediatric Clinic, was named Medical Support Employee of the Year.
Mordica, satellite services director, was awarded Satellite Employee of the Year.
Rigby, a receptionist at The Family Clinic- Purvis, received the Receptionist of the Year award.
Volunteer of the Year titles were presented to Elissa Beasley, Teresa Brannan, Marsha Breland, Charolett Burch, Jean Clarie Cooley, Carla Bond High, Jackie Lee and Liz Stuart. These volunteers helped raise more than $26,000 for local and national nonprofit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal