Clinic honors staff, volunteers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Tags: Carla Bond High, Charolett Burch, Darcy Blair, Denise Rigby, Elissa Beasley, Employee of the Year, Hattiesburg Clinic, Jackie Lee, Jean Clarie Cooley, Karen Crutcher, Liz Stuart, Marcella Beach, Marcia Mordica, Marsha Breland, Sandi Arnold, Teresa Brannan, Vicki McMahon, Volunteer of the Year
Hattiesburg Clinic presented Employee of the Year and Volunteer of the Year titles to several clinic employees during its recent annual awards banquet. Employees of the Year included Sandi Arnold, Marcella Beach, Darcy Blair, Karen Crutcher, Vicki McMahon, Marcia Mordica and Denise Rigby.
Arnold, director of clinical education and training, received the Faris Allen Nurse of the Year award.
Beach, supervisor at the Picayune Dialysis Unit, was named the Dialysis Employee of the Year.
Blair, an administrative assistant in administration, was named the Administrative Support Employee of the Year.
Crutcher, director of lab and imaging, received the Annie Ruth Johnston Employee of the Year designation.
McMahon, a registered nurse at The Pediatric Clinic, was named Medical Support Employee of the Year.
Mordica, satellite services director, was awarded Satellite Employee of the Year.
Rigby, a receptionist at The Family Clinic- Purvis, received the Receptionist of the Year award.
Volunteer of the Year titles were presented to Elissa Beasley, Teresa Brannan, Marsha Breland, Charolett Burch, Jean Clarie Cooley, Carla Bond High, Jackie Lee and Liz Stuart. These volunteers helped raise more than $26,000 for local and national nonprofit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker