Gordon returns to HORNE
HORNE LLP has added James R. Gordon, CPA, as partner in the firm. With more than 20 years of comprehensive accounting experience in both public and private sectors, Gordon joins HORNE’s assurance practice. He previously served as partner at HORNE from 2004-2007 and was most recently senior executive vice president/chief financial officer at The South Financial Group Inc. in Greenville, S.C.
Gordon will provide assurance and advisory services including audits, merger and acquisitions, risk management/internal audit services, litigation support, and consulting to public and non-public enterprises.
Gordon received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a graduate of the Paul W. Barret Jr. School of Banking and a frequent speaker on a variety of accounting and related topics.
He is a member of the American Society of Certified Public Accountants and serves on the Professional Advisory Council for the E.H. Patterson School of Accountancy at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer