Gordon returns to HORNE
HORNE LLP has added James R. Gordon, CPA, as partner in the firm. With more than 20 years of comprehensive accounting experience in both public and private sectors, Gordon joins HORNE’s assurance practice. He previously served as partner at HORNE from 2004-2007 and was most recently senior executive vice president/chief financial officer at The South Financial Group Inc. in Greenville, S.C.
Gordon will provide assurance and advisory services including audits, merger and acquisitions, risk management/internal audit services, litigation support, and consulting to public and non-public enterprises.
Gordon received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a graduate of the Paul W. Barret Jr. School of Banking and a frequent speaker on a variety of accounting and related topics.
He is a member of the American Society of Certified Public Accountants and serves on the Professional Advisory Council for the E.H. Patterson School of Accountancy at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap