Gordon returns to HORNE
HORNE LLP has added James R. Gordon, CPA, as partner in the firm. With more than 20 years of comprehensive accounting experience in both public and private sectors, Gordon joins HORNE’s assurance practice. He previously served as partner at HORNE from 2004-2007 and was most recently senior executive vice president/chief financial officer at The South Financial Group Inc. in Greenville, S.C.
Gordon will provide assurance and advisory services including audits, merger and acquisitions, risk management/internal audit services, litigation support, and consulting to public and non-public enterprises.
Gordon received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a graduate of the Paul W. Barret Jr. School of Banking and a frequent speaker on a variety of accounting and related topics.
He is a member of the American Society of Certified Public Accountants and serves on the Professional Advisory Council for the E.H. Patterson School of Accountancy at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager