Gordon returns to HORNE
HORNE LLP has added James R. Gordon, CPA, as partner in the firm. With more than 20 years of comprehensive accounting experience in both public and private sectors, Gordon joins HORNE’s assurance practice. He previously served as partner at HORNE from 2004-2007 and was most recently senior executive vice president/chief financial officer at The South Financial Group Inc. in Greenville, S.C.
Gordon will provide assurance and advisory services including audits, merger and acquisitions, risk management/internal audit services, litigation support, and consulting to public and non-public enterprises.
Gordon received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a graduate of the Paul W. Barret Jr. School of Banking and a frequent speaker on a variety of accounting and related topics.
He is a member of the American Society of Certified Public Accountants and serves on the Professional Advisory Council for the E.H. Patterson School of Accountancy at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love