Haggard promoted to general manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Deborah Haggard, a veteran member of the Mitchell Companies sales team, has been promoted to general manager of M’Prints Promotional Products and National Scrubwear.
Haggard has more than two decades of sales experience. She has been a part of the M’Prints sales team since 1992. Prior to joining the Mitchell Companies, Haggard spent four years in sales for Paul Broadhead Interest.
A Meridian native, Haggard is a 1982 graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in business administration, emphasis in marketing. She is a member of First Christian Church and is a prior member of the Meridian Symphony League and the Junior Auxiliary.
She and her husband, David, have two children, David Haggard Jr. and Witt Haggard. She has one grandson, Hayden, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity