Haggard promoted to general manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Deborah Haggard, a veteran member of the Mitchell Companies sales team, has been promoted to general manager of M’Prints Promotional Products and National Scrubwear.
Haggard has more than two decades of sales experience. She has been a part of the M’Prints sales team since 1992. Prior to joining the Mitchell Companies, Haggard spent four years in sales for Paul Broadhead Interest.
A Meridian native, Haggard is a 1982 graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in business administration, emphasis in marketing. She is a member of First Christian Church and is a prior member of the Meridian Symphony League and the Junior Auxiliary.
She and her husband, David, have two children, David Haggard Jr. and Witt Haggard. She has one grandson, Hayden, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager