Haggard promoted to general manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Deborah Haggard, a veteran member of the Mitchell Companies sales team, has been promoted to general manager of M’Prints Promotional Products and National Scrubwear.
Haggard has more than two decades of sales experience. She has been a part of the M’Prints sales team since 1992. Prior to joining the Mitchell Companies, Haggard spent four years in sales for Paul Broadhead Interest.
A Meridian native, Haggard is a 1982 graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in business administration, emphasis in marketing. She is a member of First Christian Church and is a prior member of the Meridian Symphony League and the Junior Auxiliary.
She and her husband, David, have two children, David Haggard Jr. and Witt Haggard. She has one grandson, Hayden, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing