Haggard promoted to general manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Deborah Haggard, a veteran member of the Mitchell Companies sales team, has been promoted to general manager of M’Prints Promotional Products and National Scrubwear.
Haggard has more than two decades of sales experience. She has been a part of the M’Prints sales team since 1992. Prior to joining the Mitchell Companies, Haggard spent four years in sales for Paul Broadhead Interest.
A Meridian native, Haggard is a 1982 graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in business administration, emphasis in marketing. She is a member of First Christian Church and is a prior member of the Meridian Symphony League and the Junior Auxiliary.
She and her husband, David, have two children, David Haggard Jr. and Witt Haggard. She has one grandson, Hayden, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders