Haggard promoted to general manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Deborah Haggard, a veteran member of the Mitchell Companies sales team, has been promoted to general manager of M’Prints Promotional Products and National Scrubwear.
Haggard has more than two decades of sales experience. She has been a part of the M’Prints sales team since 1992. Prior to joining the Mitchell Companies, Haggard spent four years in sales for Paul Broadhead Interest.
A Meridian native, Haggard is a 1982 graduate of Mississippi State University with a degree in business administration, emphasis in marketing. She is a member of First Christian Church and is a prior member of the Meridian Symphony League and the Junior Auxiliary.
She and her husband, David, have two children, David Haggard Jr. and Witt Haggard. She has one grandson, Hayden, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi