HORNE makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 100 accounting firms and ranked HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the third largest firm in the Gulf Coast region, which includes Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida in their regional ranking. Six of HORNE’s 12 office locations are in Mississippi.
Firm mergers reshaped the Top 100 list this year, removing some familiar names, according to HORNE. The top niche services reported across the country were business valuations, nonprofit organizations, forensics/fraud, litigation support, estate/trust/gift tax planning, international tax and state and local taxes.
Source: HORNE LLP
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location