HORNE makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 100 accounting firms and ranked HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the third largest firm in the Gulf Coast region, which includes Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida in their regional ranking. Six of HORNE’s 12 office locations are in Mississippi.
Firm mergers reshaped the Top 100 list this year, removing some familiar names, according to HORNE. The top niche services reported across the country were business valuations, nonprofit organizations, forensics/fraud, litigation support, estate/trust/gift tax planning, international tax and state and local taxes.
Source: HORNE LLP
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center