HORNE makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 100 accounting firms and ranked HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the third largest firm in the Gulf Coast region, which includes Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida in their regional ranking. Six of HORNE’s 12 office locations are in Mississippi.
Firm mergers reshaped the Top 100 list this year, removing some familiar names, according to HORNE. The top niche services reported across the country were business valuations, nonprofit organizations, forensics/fraud, litigation support, estate/trust/gift tax planning, international tax and state and local taxes.
Source: HORNE LLP
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams