HORNE makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 100 accounting firms and ranked HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the third largest firm in the Gulf Coast region, which includes Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida in their regional ranking. Six of HORNE’s 12 office locations are in Mississippi.
Firm mergers reshaped the Top 100 list this year, removing some familiar names, according to HORNE. The top niche services reported across the country were business valuations, nonprofit organizations, forensics/fraud, litigation support, estate/trust/gift tax planning, international tax and state and local taxes.
Source: HORNE LLP
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus