HORNE makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — Accounting Today has released its annual list of Top 100 accounting firms and ranked HORNE LLP as the 49th largest firm in the nation by revenue.
HORNE ranks as the third largest firm in the Gulf Coast region, which includes Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida in their regional ranking. Six of HORNE’s 12 office locations are in Mississippi.
Firm mergers reshaped the Top 100 list this year, removing some familiar names, according to HORNE. The top niche services reported across the country were business valuations, nonprofit organizations, forensics/fraud, litigation support, estate/trust/gift tax planning, international tax and state and local taxes.
Source: HORNE LLP
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary