McNeill named best copywriter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Tal McNeill, senior vice president/group creative director at GodwinGroup, was recognized as Copywriter of the Year at The American Advertising Federation’s ADDY Awards for the Jackson area. GodwinGroup was presented 10 awards during the competition, six awarded for work associated with Trustmark Bank in which McNeill served as lead copywriter.
McNeill is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he received his bachelor of fine arts. He has 25 years of agency experience and has been employed with GodwinGroup since 1999.
He is a past president of the Jackson Advertising Federation (JAF) and has served for seven years on the JAF board of directors.
In addition to Trustmark, McNeill has worked with such brands as Baptist Health Systems, Louisville Slugger, University of Southern Mississippi, Amtrak, American Hawaii Cruises and Delta Queen Steamboat Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State