McNeill named best copywriter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Tal McNeill, senior vice president/group creative director at GodwinGroup, was recognized as Copywriter of the Year at The American Advertising Federation’s ADDY Awards for the Jackson area. GodwinGroup was presented 10 awards during the competition, six awarded for work associated with Trustmark Bank in which McNeill served as lead copywriter.
McNeill is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he received his bachelor of fine arts. He has 25 years of agency experience and has been employed with GodwinGroup since 1999.
He is a past president of the Jackson Advertising Federation (JAF) and has served for seven years on the JAF board of directors.
In addition to Trustmark, McNeill has worked with such brands as Baptist Health Systems, Louisville Slugger, University of Southern Mississippi, Amtrak, American Hawaii Cruises and Delta Queen Steamboat Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable