McNeill named best copywriter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Tal McNeill, senior vice president/group creative director at GodwinGroup, was recognized as Copywriter of the Year at The American Advertising Federation’s ADDY Awards for the Jackson area. GodwinGroup was presented 10 awards during the competition, six awarded for work associated with Trustmark Bank in which McNeill served as lead copywriter.
McNeill is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he received his bachelor of fine arts. He has 25 years of agency experience and has been employed with GodwinGroup since 1999.
He is a past president of the Jackson Advertising Federation (JAF) and has served for seven years on the JAF board of directors.
In addition to Trustmark, McNeill has worked with such brands as Baptist Health Systems, Louisville Slugger, University of Southern Mississippi, Amtrak, American Hawaii Cruises and Delta Queen Steamboat Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus