McNeill named best copywriter
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 27,2011
Tal McNeill, senior vice president/group creative director at GodwinGroup, was recognized as Copywriter of the Year at The American Advertising Federation’s ADDY Awards for the Jackson area. GodwinGroup was presented 10 awards during the competition, six awarded for work associated with Trustmark Bank in which McNeill served as lead copywriter.
McNeill is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he received his bachelor of fine arts. He has 25 years of agency experience and has been employed with GodwinGroup since 1999.
He is a past president of the Jackson Advertising Federation (JAF) and has served for seven years on the JAF board of directors.
In addition to Trustmark, McNeill has worked with such brands as Baptist Health Systems, Louisville Slugger, University of Southern Mississippi, Amtrak, American Hawaii Cruises and Delta Queen Steamboat Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings