Ryan returns to Eco-Systems
Eco-Systems Inc. is proud to announce that John M. Ryan has joined the firm as environmental project manager. Ryan returns to Eco-Systems after spending the last 11 years as a regulatory compliance, permitting and remediation specialist with an international oil and gas corporation.
Ryan’s practice areas will focus on multi-media environmental compliance and permitting, remediation and assessment, spill and emergency response planning and management and regulatory analysis services.
Ryan is a certified hazardous materials manager, residing president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals and a registered professional geologist.
Ryan completed his geological studies at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville and University of Maine-Farmington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs