Ryan returns to Eco-Systems
Eco-Systems Inc. is proud to announce that John M. Ryan has joined the firm as environmental project manager. Ryan returns to Eco-Systems after spending the last 11 years as a regulatory compliance, permitting and remediation specialist with an international oil and gas corporation.
Ryan’s practice areas will focus on multi-media environmental compliance and permitting, remediation and assessment, spill and emergency response planning and management and regulatory analysis services.
Ryan is a certified hazardous materials manager, residing president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals and a registered professional geologist.
Ryan completed his geological studies at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville and University of Maine-Farmington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015