Ryan returns to Eco-Systems
Eco-Systems Inc. is proud to announce that John M. Ryan has joined the firm as environmental project manager. Ryan returns to Eco-Systems after spending the last 11 years as a regulatory compliance, permitting and remediation specialist with an international oil and gas corporation.
Ryan’s practice areas will focus on multi-media environmental compliance and permitting, remediation and assessment, spill and emergency response planning and management and regulatory analysis services.
Ryan is a certified hazardous materials manager, residing president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals and a registered professional geologist.
Ryan completed his geological studies at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville and University of Maine-Farmington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement