Ryan returns to Eco-Systems
Eco-Systems Inc. is proud to announce that John M. Ryan has joined the firm as environmental project manager. Ryan returns to Eco-Systems after spending the last 11 years as a regulatory compliance, permitting and remediation specialist with an international oil and gas corporation.
Ryan’s practice areas will focus on multi-media environmental compliance and permitting, remediation and assessment, spill and emergency response planning and management and regulatory analysis services.
Ryan is a certified hazardous materials manager, residing president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals and a registered professional geologist.
Ryan completed his geological studies at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville and University of Maine-Farmington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- With tar balls still common, some question end of oil spill cleanup
- Madison doctor explores JFK assassination in chilling thriller
- Ingalls lands another, $76.8M Coast Guard cutter
- Supervisors to talk about rising costs, dwindling budget