Ryan returns to Eco-Systems
Eco-Systems Inc. is proud to announce that John M. Ryan has joined the firm as environmental project manager. Ryan returns to Eco-Systems after spending the last 11 years as a regulatory compliance, permitting and remediation specialist with an international oil and gas corporation.
Ryan’s practice areas will focus on multi-media environmental compliance and permitting, remediation and assessment, spill and emergency response planning and management and regulatory analysis services.
Ryan is a certified hazardous materials manager, residing president of the Mississippi Chapter of the Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals and a registered professional geologist.
Ryan completed his geological studies at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville and University of Maine-Farmington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015