Scheff named Eaton plant manager
Eaton Corporation announced that David Scheff has been named plant manager of the Jackson facility. He will report to Ed Krestancic, operations director of Eaton’s Hydraulic Systems Division.
Scheff joined Eaton in 2000 with his most recent work as plant manager for machining operations in Charleston, S.C. During this past year, Scheff also supported the Tijuana, Mexico, facility as the interim quality manager.
Prior to his role in Charleston, Scheff worked as the plant manager for the Los Angeles Motor Site, and he also held quality management roles in the Grand Rapids, Mich., facility.
Scheff has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Calvin College in Michigan and a master’s of business administration from Western Michigan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil