Scheff named Eaton plant manager
Eaton Corporation announced that David Scheff has been named plant manager of the Jackson facility. He will report to Ed Krestancic, operations director of Eaton’s Hydraulic Systems Division.
Scheff joined Eaton in 2000 with his most recent work as plant manager for machining operations in Charleston, S.C. During this past year, Scheff also supported the Tijuana, Mexico, facility as the interim quality manager.
Prior to his role in Charleston, Scheff worked as the plant manager for the Los Angeles Motor Site, and he also held quality management roles in the Grand Rapids, Mich., facility.
Scheff has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Calvin College in Michigan and a master’s of business administration from Western Michigan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option