Scheff named Eaton plant manager
Eaton Corporation announced that David Scheff has been named plant manager of the Jackson facility. He will report to Ed Krestancic, operations director of Eaton’s Hydraulic Systems Division.
Scheff joined Eaton in 2000 with his most recent work as plant manager for machining operations in Charleston, S.C. During this past year, Scheff also supported the Tijuana, Mexico, facility as the interim quality manager.
Prior to his role in Charleston, Scheff worked as the plant manager for the Los Angeles Motor Site, and he also held quality management roles in the Grand Rapids, Mich., facility.
Scheff has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Calvin College in Michigan and a master’s of business administration from Western Michigan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House