Scheff named Eaton plant manager
Eaton Corporation announced that David Scheff has been named plant manager of the Jackson facility. He will report to Ed Krestancic, operations director of Eaton’s Hydraulic Systems Division.
Scheff joined Eaton in 2000 with his most recent work as plant manager for machining operations in Charleston, S.C. During this past year, Scheff also supported the Tijuana, Mexico, facility as the interim quality manager.
Prior to his role in Charleston, Scheff worked as the plant manager for the Los Angeles Motor Site, and he also held quality management roles in the Grand Rapids, Mich., facility.
Scheff has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Calvin College in Michigan and a master’s of business administration from Western Michigan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act