Scheff named Eaton plant manager
Eaton Corporation announced that David Scheff has been named plant manager of the Jackson facility. He will report to Ed Krestancic, operations director of Eaton’s Hydraulic Systems Division.
Scheff joined Eaton in 2000 with his most recent work as plant manager for machining operations in Charleston, S.C. During this past year, Scheff also supported the Tijuana, Mexico, facility as the interim quality manager.
Prior to his role in Charleston, Scheff worked as the plant manager for the Los Angeles Motor Site, and he also held quality management roles in the Grand Rapids, Mich., facility.
Scheff has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Calvin College in Michigan and a master’s of business administration from Western Michigan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues