Aseme earns recertification
Forrest General Hospital is pleased to announce Kate N. Aseme, M.D., has been recertified for another 10 years by the American Board of Surgery.
Aseme has been with Forrest General since Nov. 2001 and is the medical director of surgical and trauma services at Forrest General.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'